gourcuff skills

so many have called him the new zidane with good reason he is pure class
I think he is what we have been needing. He can play that killer ball to the strikers, alot of times this season tevez has come very deep because he wasn't getting the service with this man in place tevez can commit forward which offers alot more for attacking options.
imo he is a better version of Sneijder and look at the difference he makes to inter

jacko8684 said:
guaranteed good buy at 30mil....
absurd but true

did well in france
went to italy and failed(maybe wasn't suited to that game, maybe he went too young,maybe he wasn't playing in the right position, only he knows)
went back to france and did well again.
guaranteed good buy? no?.....i'm not sure anyone who hasn't already played in the prem is these days.
worth a gamble? yes? has time on his side and a re-sale value.
he has the potential to be a new zidane, wether he fulfills it or not, is up to him.

haller said:
jacko8684 said:
guaranteed good buy at 30mil....
absurd but true

did well in france
went to italy and failed(maybe wasn't suited to that game, maybe he went too young,maybe he wasn't playing in the right position, only he knows)
guaranteed good buy? no?.....i'm not sure anyone who hasn't already played in the prem is these days.
he has the potential to be a new zidane, wether he fulfills it or not, is up to him.

I can't stand that - you should learn a bit more about it - how come you say he failed in Italy?? This guy plays in almost the exact same way as Kaka - and while he was in Italy Kaka was officially the greatest player on the planet - so you would class the player a failure if at 20 could not oust the best player in the world, who plays in his position, at one of europe's biggest club ...... ?

Wake up mate n don't be so blinded by Media

N-Word-Joe said:
haller said:
did well in france

I can't stand that - you should learn a bit more about it - how come you say he failed in Italy?? This guy plays in almost the exact same way as Kaka - and while he was in Italy Kaka was officially the greatest player on the planet - so you would class the player a failure if at 20 could not oust the best player in the world, who plays in his position, at one of europe's biggest club ...... ?

Wake up mate n don't be so blinded by Media

i take no notice of the media, and i also said a few reasons why he didn't make the cut at ITALY in the post you quoted and ended with "only he knows", because only he knows the reasons.
I've never said once in any post about him that he isn't talented.
I asked on the first page if he was zidanes love child, because the way he plays he looks like a clone of his at times. (i suppose that's flaming him aswell?). If anyone even looked half as good as zuzu, they "could" be an outstanding player.
I mainly pointed out ITALY, because that's my only doubt about him and worries me a bit.
AC MILAN, are no mugs, they obviously saw something in him, gave him around 40 games while he was there and still let him go at a young age. Kaka or no Kaka, if they were so sure about him, they would have found a way to keep him in the team at the expense of someone else.
What i replied to was someone saying he was a guaranteed success to succeed here, and i said i don't think anyone these days is guaranteed to succeed in this league, but worth a gamble as he's still youngish and could be sold on if he didn't handle the different nature of the game over here.
So because i'm being realistic and don't jump on bandwagons you think that is wrong?

I remember nasri being labelled the next zidane before gourcuff, and he hasn't exactly set the world alight over here, IMO gourcuff is a hell of a lot better than him anyway. I'm just stating, your not guaranteed anyone being a success here until they come here and play, there's always a chance they won't. for various reasons, but he's worth a gamble in my book.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.