gourcuff skills

yatesy94 said:
If we could have one signing this summer we should do everything in our power to get this fellow.

Robinho + £10Million, lovely stuff.

That would be risky because as I understand it, you can't sell a player out on loan on Robinho doesn't return until August. I have to imagine someone would jump in before then on him.

warhawkmoski said:
yatesy94 said:
If we could have one signing this summer we should do everything in our power to get this fellow.

Robinho + £10Million, lovely stuff.

That would be risky because as I understand it, you can't sell a player out on loan on Robinho doesn't return until August. I have to imagine someone would jump in before then on him.

Heres hoping...

bluefandk said:
Tevez City said:
Would you guys rather have Gourcuff or Ozil ?

If we could we should get both ;-)

They are both play makers, but I feel Ozil operate like a Bee . He reminds me of Iniesta, while Gourcuff style is like Requilme and I don`t think those players can fit in the PL

Its been reported FCGB's manger Blanc is about to resign to take over the national team. With Chamakh almost certainly moving to Arsenal, we HAVE to bid for Gourcuff. They didn't finish in the Europa league this is the ideal time to try get him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.