gourcuff skills

Tevez City said:
bluefandk said:
If we could we should get both ;-)

They are both play makers, but I feel Ozil operate like a Bee . He reminds me of Iniesta, while Gourcuff style is like Requilme and I don`t think those players can fit in the PL

Everyone said the same about Arshavin?

Danamy said:
Tevez City said:
They are both play makers, but I feel Ozil operate like a Bee . He reminds me of Iniesta, while Gourcuff style is like Requilme and I don`t think those players can fit in the PL

Everyone said the same about Arshavin?

I hope he comes to City and proves me wrong

there's a rumour going round some of the Liverpool forums, that they are going to buy Gourcuff the deal financed by the money they make from selling Steve Gerrard to us, they are also talking about getting another young star in with the cash from us overspending on him. that will leave a bitter taste in my mouth.

mancreject said:
there's a rumour going round some of the Liverpool forums, that they are going to buy Gourcuff the deal financed by the money they make from selling Steve Gerrard to us, they are also talking about getting another young star in with the cash from us overspending on him. that will leave a bitter taste in my mouth.

I would hate this!

like the look of this guy...reminds me a bit of fabregas.....

id rather go for him than gerrrard

just seen some youtube highlights he looks fucking awesome. But Samaras looked good on a collage of his 3 or 4 good moments.

Has anyone ever seen Gourcuff at a match or on the telly? A few questions if anyone has.

1 Can he hold his own in centre mid in a 442 in the PL

2 Does he work hard for the team

3 Can he play on the right or left of midfield

Cheers in advance

mcmanus said:
just seen some youtube highlights he looks fucking awesome. But Samaras looked good on a collage of his 3 or 4 good moments.

Has anyone ever seen Gourcuff at a match or on the telly? A few questions if anyone has.

Cheers in advance

in the way teams set up against city usually - ie all bodies behind the ball and break up play - then a 4-4-2 centre mid would usually be a pirlo type of player - a quarterback if you like ... this is not his position - yes he could play there- he is physically capable and has a great range of passing - but we wouldnt see the best out of him there .... think of it as playing Kompany at RB

yes - he does work for the team - obviously he does not do the De Jong shift - as he is an attacking mid - but he does work hard - when he loses the ball he will get it back and when he needs to defend he will do and try to hit a team on the counter

yes he can play the right and left midfield - more suited to the left - just like most attacking mids are more suited to their opposite wing as it allows them to play their natural game of finding passes - as well as mixing up their style with the odd run down a wing.

also - some people said they have worries about him being good enough - as in he didnt get into the AC Milan team - i addressed this during the summer when i said we should buy him - but the years he was at AC Milan were the years Kaka was the best player om the planet - now no matter what people say i dont count it as a failure/not good enough - i a 20 year old new boy is not getting into a leading European teams starting line up ahead of the best player in the world ..... he is a brilliant player - always had great potential and unlike a hell of a lot of other players with potential - he is following it through with brilliant performances and personal growth as a player

i say - as i have many times before - sign him up bleeding quick city ! - Bourdoux were nowhere near the league this year - his favorite striker to play with looks on the way out - he isnt in ANY european competitions this year - and with him probably going to have a good world cup - he will want the larger stage more than ever - EPL - best league in the world with a team really moving up on the world.

i just hope we sign him before Real Madrid get their devious hands into him.

sorry for the long post - just helping out :-)<br /><br />-- Mon May 17, 2010 10:06 pm --<br /><br />also that video isnt working for me? -- i says it has been removed by the user ... another link anybody? i wouldnt mind seeing why people have suddenly started talking notice of him

N-Word-Joe said:
mcmanus said:

Cheers in advance

in the way teams set up against city usually - ie all bodies behind the ball and break up play - then a 4-4-2 centre mid would usually be a pirlo type of player - a quarterback if you like ... this is not his position - yes he could play there- he is physically capable and has a great range of passing - but we wouldnt see the best out of him there .... think of it as playing Kompany at RB

yes - he does work for the team - obviously he does not do the De Jong shift - as he is an attacking mid - but he does work hard - when he loses the ball he will get it back and when he needs to defend he will do and try to hit a team on the counter

yes he can play the right and left midfield - more suited to the left - just like most attacking mids are more suited to their opposite wing as it allows them to play their natural game of finding passes - as well as mixing up their style with the odd run down a wing.

also - some people said they have worries about him being good enough - as in he didnt get into the AC Milan team - i addressed this during the summer when i said we should buy him - but the years he was at AC Milan were the years Kaka was the best player om the planet - now no matter what people say i dont count it as a failure/not good enough - i a 20 year old new boy is not getting into a leading European teams starting line up ahead of the best player in the world ..... he is a brilliant player - always had great potential and unlike a hell of a lot of other players with potential - he is following it through with brilliant performances and personal growth as a player

i say - as i have many times before - sign him up bleeding quick city ! - Bourdoux were nowhere near the league this year - his favorite striker to play with looks on the way out - he isnt in ANY european competitions this year - and with him probably going to have a good world cup - he will want the larger stage more than ever - EPL - best league in the world with a team really moving up on the world.

i just hope we sign him before Real Madrid get their devious hands into him.

sorry for the long post - just helping out :-)

-- Mon May 17, 2010 10:06 pm --

also that video isnt working for me? -- i says it has been removed by the user ... another link anybody? i wouldnt mind seeing why people have suddenly started talking notice of him

by the looks of it any gourcuff video has him with some quality work... but until we see him over here, we will not know if english football is suited to the silk this man has to offer....

me..... i think he would grace the prem.........
fooking quality in every department....

my thoughts too Jacko - espically with a pre season under his belt - dont get me wrong - the french league is good- and you can see entertaining football - but the EPL is a massive step up - i think he can do it - but he has to put in the effort - he cannot expect to succeed with the levels he has been putting in at Bordeaux - he must step up to the plate and only then will he truly have arrived - as with his god given gifts and a determination suitable to the EPL - he will soar oh so very high

please get it done city !!! ive even given you a breakdown of the player here ! just put in a good offer - £30-35mill will have him - just dont let madrid have the last laugh !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.