Government to discuss safe standing 25th June (page 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just received the EXACT same reply from my MP. This arrived after I rang his office to ask why I had not received a reply from nearly three weeks ago.
Its a copy and paste job and I have let them know what I think of it.

I have also demanded to know whether or not he will be attending the debate if, as said in the final paragraph he believes the Government should give proper consideration to the issue.
They really are all a bunch of twats

Please fill in survey.

Thanks.

Are you a football club rep, supporters trust or fan?

As Shadow Sports Minister, ahead of a Parliamentary debate on 25th June - I want to hear your views on #safestanding.

Take part here: http://www.drrosena.co.uk/safestanding.html

Please share amongst your supporters groups.

I have filled in the survey. Not happy that the only option to tick to support safe standing advocated "less than 10% of the ground".

Why pluck that figure out of thin air ?

I have filled in the survey. Not happy that the only option to tick to support safe standing advocated "less than 10% of the ground".

That gives us 5000 spaces. That's 10 x 500 blocks.

The full length of the NS lower tier after the redevelopment.

I hint a compromise from the Government and the PL towards safe standing.

It wouldn't surprise me if the clubs have said they will comply with that figure, and be happy with that figure to start of with as a trial.

It wouldn't surprise me if the clubs have said they will comply with that figure, and be happy with that figure to start of with as a trial.

Yep, got to start somewhere and it sounds better the way you said it.

My useless MPs office still have not replied to indicate whether my MP will be attending.

Yep, got to start somewhere and it sounds better the way you said it.

My useless MPs office still have not replied to indicate whether my MP will be attending.

Note the list.

No wonder football in this country is so tightly controlled.

What about the fans?

I ticked the club.

IMG_3149.jpg

I guess that's 5000 seats and 6000 after the NS extension. So think that would be 7500 or 9000 standing which I think would be a fair enough compromise.

As stated, it is a start..... these politicians will be shitting themselves that if anything goes wrong they will be blamed for allowing standing back. The fact they are even prepared to talk about it is staggering.
5,000 would do me at the Etihad. For now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.