Graeme Souness

Must say, I haven't minded Souness this season and I didn't mind him on Sunday. I have absolutely no problem with an ex-dipper who sticks up for the dippers, same as I love it when Buzzer and Franny Lee have defended us on derby day on Sky in the past. Nor do I have a problem when Chuckle says, as a pundit, 'I'm a United fan, I don't want City to do well'. (In fact, I quite enjoy it, and replay his analysis of the 6-1 for a bit of light relief.)

I do have a problem when Aguero goes down without being really fouled and Martin Tyler tuts over it, but Suarez goes doen without being touched and not a word is said. (And it happened time and time again, so it's not as though he missed a one-off.) I do notice it when Martin Tyler jizzes his pants at Liverpool's first corner, given that the enthusiasm he showed at City's third corner was a bit we have just got a throw in in the left back area. And I do have a problem when Alan Smith can't find a good word to say for us in 90 minutes of commentary. (Or the last time he commentated on us. Or the time before. Funny, that.)

We have had some undeserved stick from Souness in the past, but I think that he probably watches us a lot more now than he has done previously. And this season, Souness generally has been pretty fair , has praised us when we have merited it (which is usually) and has called us when - rarely - we have been poor.

Which is as much as you can really ask for from a pundit.

Chris in London said:
Must say, I haven't minded Souness this season and I didn't mind him on Sunday. I have absolutely no problem with an ex-dipper who sticks up for the dippers, same as I love it when Buzzer and Franny Lee have defended us on derby day on Sky in the past. Nor do I have a problem when Chuckle says, as a pundit, 'I'm a United fan, I don't want City to do well'. (In fact, I quite enjoy it, and replay his analysis of the 6-1 for a bit of light relief.)

I do have a problem when Aguero goes down without being really fouled and Martin Tyler tuts over it, but Suarez goes doen without being touched and not a word is said. (And it happened time and time again, so it's not as though he missed a one-off.) I do notice it when Martin Tyler jizzes his pants at Liverpool's first corner, given that the enthusiasm he showed at City's third corner was a bit we have just got a throw in in the left back area. And I do have a problem when Alan Smith can't find a good word to say for us in 90 minutes of commentary. (Or the last time he commentated on us. Or the time before. Funny, that.)

We have had some undeserved stick from Souness in the past, but I think that he probably watches us a lot more now than he has done previously. And this season, Souness generally has been pretty fair , has praised us when we have merited it (which is usually) and has called us when - rarely - we have been poor.

Which is as much as you can really ask for from a pundit.
Re. Alan Smith; have a listen to his analysis on the 6-1. He was very fulsome in his praise of us.

souness is easily the best pundit on sky , he has backed us to, the hilt regarding "the missing poison dwarf" and he stated we are the real deal after the game against the bindippers. He is right about balotelli , he came on just looking for trouble , he acts like a big kid at times . But if Mancini can get into marios head , he is the most naturally gifted player at the club , at the moment ,hes just a f*cking lunatic , who helps sell newspapers. Souness just tells it how it is , not through some rag rose tinted glasses like all the other sky presenters and commentators.

Danamy said:
Best pundit bar none, he says exactly how it is and doesn't sit on the fence for anybody.

Just what is needed when the Sky team are full of so many yes men.

I agree with this

Agree with the majority on here, Souness one of the best pundits out there at the moment and even when he attacks our players or the club you feel he is just saying it how he sees it and is not just simply being a cock

loui_mcfc said:
Is a twat. That is all.

i have met the guy outside of football, and twat is too polite, he is the biggest **** i have ever seen, but i must say he was a class player and he is not a bad pundit, talks lots of sense

notts blue said:
he fucking hates gary neville,

thats enough for me to like him...

On the one or two occasions the Neville contradicted him you could see the red mist descending and the hate in his eyes. Was hilarious, thought he was gonna twat him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.