Graham Thorpe RIP

Bloody hell. Railway. If you use that method you must be absolutely tortured. And not only that you know that there is an outside chance that you may survive but with hideous disabilities. Cowardly? No actually something that requires immense determination and immense mental suffering.
I would liken extreme depression to the worst fear it's possible to feel.
So sad reading that mate. A good friend of mine almost died on the tracks one night when he lay down waiting for the next train to take his life. Fortunately a night porter spotted him in time and saved his life.

RIP Graham Thorpe.

I knew someone who did it , in 2011. (Guide Bridge)
He went to the station and lay on the tracks overnight with blankets.
The rain destroyed the suicide notes he had written.
I had spoken to him not long before and knew he was struggling and had attempted before, only being saved from a fatal overdose by someone coming home early.
If someone doesn't want to be in this world anymore they should not have to resort to this. If the state was willing to assist then it would also make it easier to live if people knew they'd always have a painless exit method.
Modern life is a fucking nightmare for many, for whatever reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.