Grand Theft Auto 5

I still really wish they'd go back to their roots and do a modern GTA in London. It would have so much potential with the whole "english gangster" thing.

RandomJ said:
I still really wish they'd go back to their roots and do a modern GTA in London. It would have so much potential with the whole "english gangster" thing.

GTA Manchester would be better.

stony said:
RandomJ said:

GTA Bury would be even better. sneaking onto the dickie bird estate to nick a datsun

bluemoon73 said:
stony said:
RandomJ said:

GTA Bury would be even better. sneaking onto the dickie bird estate to nick a datsun

LMAO.

Driving down onto Springs estate and when you run over 10 Muslims the screen says: "Allahu Akbar

Why Always Ste said:
bluemoon73 said:
stony said:

LMAO.

Driving down onto Springs estate and when you run over 10 Muslims the screen says: "Allahu Akbar

Bollocks im a brangy boy but im now living on the springs..the burnt out cars look really pretty at night

Whats your name? might know you if your a brangy head.

Check out The supporters club on the 15th fella, the Premier league trophy is making an appearance

Some new screens from Rockstar... looks like you can ride bikes again.

actual_1345416814.jpg

actual_1345416829.jpg

actual_1345416846.jpg

There's more to come this week as well apparently... It's wrong that i'm this excited about a game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.