Grand Theft Auto 5

Lucky for me I bought my PS3 the day it was released ap I can play ps2 games on it, might get myself vice city and san andreas to pass the time waiting for this to come out

Re-installed both SA and Vice City the other day on my shit old PC. For me? Vice still is more fun and way cooler although running over the Ballers in my shiny hog is just as much fun as i remember.

For anyone who is interested head over to to Take 2 interactive website at 10.30pm
Theres a live conference call about the companys accounts and a announcement will be made about GTA V which is more than likely will be about the release date of the game

I think they should do a GTA here. Would be immense, except it would be GTD knocking locals off donkeys would be brilliant or you could just go into a restaurant in the tourist area for a meal.

paphos-mcfc said:
meldrew said:
Or Gta Manchester, curry mile, moss side, city centre and the chave of meeting everyones favourite gangster brooklandsblue2!

If you nicked his car would it be Ginger Theft Auto?
Rather than hordes of cops chasing you, his lawyers hunt you down and serve you summonses in special dossiers...

kippaxwarrior said:
For anyone who is interested head over to to Take 2 interactive website at 10.30pm
Theres a live conference call about the companys accounts and a announcement will be made about GTA V which is more than likely will be about the release date of the game

So was there a release date?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.