Grand Theft Auto 5

stony said:
Lets hope it's better than the last two. Vice City was the last decent GTA. San Andreas was a pile of donkey shit and the one with Petrov in was even worse.

Yeah Vice City was great

Chungo said:
kippaxwarrior said:
For anyone who is interested head over to to Take 2 interactive website at 10.30pm
Theres a live conference call about the companys accounts and a announcement will be made about GTA V which is more than likely will be about the release date of the game

So was there a release date?

There wasn't, but they said that they are expecting $1.7 to $1.8 billion in revenue for the fiscal year ending March 2013. Apparently they got about $1.5 billion when GTA IV was released so the rumours going around are that GTA V will be released before the end of March.

Feed-The-Goat said:
MadchesterCity said:
stony said:
Lets hope it's better than the last two. Vice City was the last decent GTA. San Andreas was a pile of donkey shit and the one with Petrov in was even worse.

Yeah Vice City was great

Ive always said it was the best of the lot.

Agreed always preferred it over San Andreas which everyone goes on about.

tyqmvko said:
Chungo said:
kippaxwarrior said:
For anyone who is interested head over to to Take 2 interactive website at 10.30pm
Theres a live conference call about the companys accounts and a announcement will be made about GTA V which is more than likely will be about the release date of the game

So was there a release date?

There wasn't, but they said that they are expecting $1.7 to $1.8 billion in revenue for the fiscal year ending March 2013. Apparently they got about $1.5 billion when GTA IV was released so the rumours going around are that GTA V will be released before the end of March.

Im going for an Easter release,just like GTV IV was

If I'm as disappointed with this one as I was with GTA4 after all the expectations I think that'll be me and GTA over!

As things look Ubisoft's Watch_Dog looks far superior to any GTA game I have played (and I've played them all) the gameplay looks brilliant the graphics are stunning and the over-all story line looks interesting, not just a case of gangster gets arrested, gangster gets released, gangster takes over neighbourhood!

If Watch_Dog and GTA5 go head to head my money is on Watch_Dog!

Looks like I am in a minority with liking San Andreas over Vice City. I love Vice City, I really do, it's my era with my music but San Andreas was just great fun. Riding a Hog for miles and miles whilst listening to songs I had put in the music folder was just pure class. Sure it had it's stupid bits but overall it is the best one.

This is coming from someone who has every PC version, the smart phone one and all the old playstation ones like the London add on.

BimboBob said:
Looks like I am in a minority with liking San Andreas over Vice City. I love Vice City, I really do, it's my era with my music but San Andreas was just great fun. Riding a Hog for miles and miles whilst listening to songs I had put in the music folder was just pure class. Sure it had it's stupid bits but overall it is the best one.

This is coming from someone who has every PC version, the smart phone one and all the old playstation ones like the London add on.

I thought San Andreas was class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.