Grand Theft Auto 5

Mrs Deaths son was at Tesco at midnight last night to get this game, he's taken a day off work as he played it all night...?? He's 20 ffs....Do I feel this way because Im an old twat and not brought up on these games or do I have a point????

Blue Til Death said:
Mrs Deaths son was at Tesco at midnight last night to get this game, he's taken a day off work as he played it all night...?? He's 20 ffs....Do I feel this way because Im an old twat and not brought up on these games or do I have a point????
Its his life, I used to love waiting for new releases in games especially at that age. Age 22 I was splashing out over £500 on a PS3. Now i would rather just wait for the price to come down out of principal

Blue Til Death said:
Oh well, I suspected it was because I was a stupid miserable old fart. Thanks for confirming it BB

I can confirm at the age of 23 I've got a day booked off upon release of the new consoles in November haha.

Where can i get the game cheapest? Is there anywhere doing a discount code?
Cheers

Just been in my local Asda to grab it and they have 50+ left instock, the lady that served me said they cleared over 200 each for PS3 and Xbox 360 last night! Fuckin mental, got a birthday meal to go to after work then our match then GTA, gonna be a long day at work tommorow

Blue Smarties said:
stony said:
The sight of two dogs copulation shouldn't be this funny.
Pour petrol on them before they attack.

Haha, one of them was my own dog. I just pulled it off(not in that way before you all start)
Are there more copulating dogs then ? I need to be prepared in case they attack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.