Grand Theft Auto 5

Why Always Ste said:
Why You Shouldn't Install the GTA5 "Play Disc" on Xbox 360
[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0gPB0gdoOM[/youtube]

I don't understand...what are we supposed to do?

Does it mean don't install the 'play disk' onto the xbox hard-drive but instead just insert the 'play disk' each time you want to play the game?? I'm not very good with the technical stuff.

foetus said:
Why Always Ste said:
Why You Shouldn't Install the GTA5 "Play Disc" on Xbox 360
[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0gPB0gdoOM[/youtube]

I don't understand...what are we supposed to do?
Install disc 1 as required but they recommend not to install the second disc (play disc) to the HDD because it can cause some issues in-game.

Installing the game onto the HDD is causing lag apparently (buildings appearing from nowhere etc)

Anyway, on this video they installed Disc 2 onto a USBpen drive and it's fixed the issue

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWNLTE38O1k[/youtube]

Just had a quick go on his game, I haven't started my own yet. Some great cars in it, and the graphics are pretty damn good. Fighting is a big improvement and the dialogue is pretty funny so far. Haven't done any missions yet, just drove around exploring. The police seem to get on your case far quicker than previous games and take longer to shake off.
It's looking good so far.

Why Always Ste said:
Installing the game onto the HDD is causing lag apparently (buildings appearing from nowhere etc)

Anyway, on this video they installed Disc 2 onto a USBpen drive and it's fixed the issue

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWNLTE38O1k[/youtube]
So are there any issues if you just install the first disc and not the second?

problem occurs both installed on the same Hard drive.
either install on hard drive and use disk or hard drive and use USB.

if you want to know why its because it can pull from two storage devices concurrently but can't if its on one drive, so its slower.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.