Grand Theft Auto 5

Mine was dispatched on saturday so I thought it was safe to assume it would come on monday and was looking forward to it all day at work only to get home and the only post was some bloody bills.

stony said:
Currently installing :)
How long does it take?

I've heard it requires a separate disc just for the install, so I'm guessing it's a while?

Mëtal Bikër said:
stony said:
Currently installing :)
How long does it take?

I've heard it requires a separate disc just for the install, so I'm guessing it's a while?
I started it about 10 minutes ago, and it's installed 6gb already. PS3 and just the one disc.

20 minutes for the install and No1 son has just started a game. I'd send him to bed so I can have a go but he's 21 next week.

stony said:
20 minutes for the install and No1 son has just started a game. I'd send him to bed so I can have a go but he's 21 next week.

do a mission each?

How I'm going to feel when I finally put the disk in my xbox

aeNeYov_460sa.gif

stony said:

should implement the 20 minute rule. Each person plays for 20 minutes and at the end of that time they have to go on a stupid and humongous killing spree till they either die or get wasted, then it's the other person's go.

That way anything over the 20 minutes is just pure entertainment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.