Grand Theft Auto 5

Anyone else set fire to a pair of copulating dogs or is it just Blue Smarties who is a little disturbed ?

DannyBoy2890 said:
I've just spoken to my dad, who works for Royal Mail.
In regards to the gta amazon orders today, there's two deliveries, one set of deliveries before 2pm.
If you haven't received it this morning with the postman, then you should get it with a van delivery service before 6pm.

So hopefully we will have them at some point over this afternoon.

Fucking hell. So what happens when I leave work at 5pm?!

Fucking Royal Mail.

£38 in Tesco loads on the shelves, I gave up pre ordering games since yodel delivered the last one barstewards.

Mine got delivered today from Tesco. Initial impressions are, it runs a lot more smoother than GTA 4 did which is great. Visuals look stunning only played it for an hour though so far the scale of it all is massive. Looking forward to explore the map later on

karlzberg said:
£38 in Tesco loads on the shelves, I gave up pre ordering games since yodel delivered the last one barstewards.

You mean you actually got a delivery from Yodel and it didn't get unknowingly "delivered" to number ##?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.