Grand Theft Auto 5

MCFC-alan88 said:
karlzberg said:
£38 in Tesco loads on the shelves, I gave up pre ordering games since yodel delivered the last one barstewards.

You mean you actually got a delivery from Yodel and it didn't get unknowingly "delivered" to number ##?
Well yes I suppose I was lucky to get it,even though it was a day late and the case smashed and disc scratched meaning taking it to asda and replacing it with a new copy.

AntiUnited said:
Dubai banned it :<. Sometimes i really do hate this place. The land of hypocrisy continues ;S.

lol what? found the xbox game on shelves, but ps3 was hidden in some box.

bought it 2 days ago from Al-Ain Center.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/gta-5-grand-theft-auto-2279733

Bit ironic really considering the games content...although I doubt he was targeted for his copy.

GTA 5: Grand Theft Auto V fan stabbed and robbed of game after queuing for one of first copies

The 23-year-old was hit with a brick, stabbed and stripped of his mobile phone, watch and his copy of GTA V after leaving a supermarket in north London.

A video gamer was stabbed and mugged after picking up one of the first copies of Grand Theft Auto V when shops opened at midnight last night.

The 23-year-old was attacked as he made his way home from an Asda store in north London, just an hour and twenty minutes after the notoriously violent video game went on sale.

He was hit with a brick, stabbed and stripped of his mobile phone, watch and his copy of GTA V near the supermarket.

The victim is now recovering in hospital where he is said to be in a stable condition.

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: "The victim had been shopping and was on his way home when he was hit with a brick.

"He was then stabbed and robbed."

Police, who were called to Princes Avenue in Colindale at 1.22am, said the motive for the attack was unclear.

Left for work earlier and it still hasn't arrived.
Not looking good to be here today.
Quite frustrated but ah well.

Royal Mail and Amazon are taking some proper stick on twitter.

AntiUnited said:
Akai said:
AntiUnited said:
Dubai banned it :<. Sometimes i really do hate this place. The land of hypocrisy continues ;S.

lol what? found the xbox game on shelves, but ps3 was hidden in some box.

bought it 2 days ago from Al-Ain Center.

al ain center in Bur Dubai ? cuz i went to geekay and they said it's banned.

yes also known as computer plaza, of course main gaming shops will say it banned, if you go to normal ones like gaming street ..etc, they will have it.

anyway, you'll find it in a kiosk infront of the main door. if they say they don't have it, just tell them "my friend bought it from here so I know you have it" that's what I had to do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.