Grand Theft Auto 5

Spent about 30 mins walking up the mountain, got to the top and got eaten by a big cat.

fucking great game. The map is huge and the graphics are quality. The missions have been very funny so far.

As soon as i got on it went straight to the aiport and tried to take a plane, got 5 star wanted level and blown up before i could get out though haha. btw the strip club is very realistic ;)

So far so good...

The game is quite overwhelming in size... feel like I could play on it for a long time.

Also, anyone notice how much Breaking Bad is influenced this game?
Like with the White Neo-Nazi's being the Crystal Meth dealers.

Markt85 said:
Bloody hell, the rise of the virgins this week. Never known so much hype over a kids game.

Just as bad as when people who don't follow football question why you get so involved with your team. If you don't enjoy playing the "kids game" fair enough but don't question/mock other people that do.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
fucking great game. The map is huge and the graphics are quality. The missions have been very funny so far.

As soon as i got on it went straight to the aiport and tried to take a plane, got 5 star wanted level and blown up before i could get out though haha. btw the strip club is very realistic ;)

The first time you drive as Trevor into Los Santos from the hills in the night is stunning. Every individual light coming from the entire city is jaw dropping, i stopped the car just to take a proper look.

Game is such an improvement on the old gta's. With the development of games in general since the last installment there needed to be a big overhaul of core gameplay mechanics. shooting and cover is taken straight from max payne and works really well, driving has improved a lot, especially with that special ability franklin has. The 3 different character story is proving to be such an excellent idea, actually feel like there's a really good story and some excellent missions now as opposed to simply drive from A to B kill everybody and drive back. Stealth is a nice addition and the new wanted system with cars having their own individual areas of scope giving you the ability to hide in alleyways is great. Everything about it so far is an improvement on an already outstanding series.

The combat system is what makes it. Although camera angles can still get a bit crazy, feeling like you are actually 'shooting' at someone changes it from being a five minute drive around and kill as many as you can into a more solid game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.