Grand Theft Auto 5

bluemoonrising said:
I knicked the pad of my 9 year old and followed his way-point, ended up in some seedy strip club, these games are bad for the yoof I tell thee.

Something that has an 18 rating isn't a kids game, is it?

I was playing the original GTA's when I was 12yrs old.
Many of the Adult public who are buying this new game would of done the same.
In the 80's there were gaming systems like the Amstrad, Atari ST and the Commadore 64.
These systems were being played by my Father when he was in his 20's and 30's and I was just being born around this environment.

To say Videogames are just a kids activity is ignorant to the industry.
Previous generations enjoyed reading Novels then onto watching Movies, technology has progressed to allow people to be involved in the movie themselves.

I might have a dabble at this, not played a game for ages. Is it better on console or pc?<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:16 am --<br /><br />
Markt85 said:
bluemoonrising said:
I knicked the pad of my 9 year old and followed his way-point, ended up in some seedy strip club, these games are bad for the yoof I tell thee.

Something that has an 18 rating isn't a kids game, is it?

9 is a bit young to be fair.

quiet_riot said:
Post been. Still no sign.

Fucking useless.
I wouldn't worry its shit anyway.<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:11 am --<br /><br />
wayne71 said:
I might have a dabble at this, not played a game for ages. Is it better on console or pc?
only on console.

will probably be released on pc eventually but there have been no word of it yet.

Finally!
Got delivered about an hour ago.
A day late, but because its come so early today , I can play it for a few hours before work.
Winner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.