Grand Theft Auto 5

Markt85 said:
Bloody hell, the rise of the virgins this week. Never known so much hype over a kids game.

apqQ5mW_460sa.gif

Akai said:
AntiUnited said:
Akai said:
lol what? found the xbox game on shelves, but ps3 was hidden in some box.

bought it 2 days ago from Al-Ain Center.

al ain center in Bur Dubai ? cuz i went to geekay and they said it's banned.

yes also known as computer plaza, of course main gaming shops will say it banned, if you go to normal ones like gaming street ..etc, they will have it.

anyway, you'll find it in a kiosk infront of the main door. if they say they don't have it, just tell them "my friend bought it from here so I know you have it" that's what I had to do.

Yes i know the place thats where i bought my custom pc from.

Freds Patio said:
Markt85 said:
Bloody hell, the rise of the virgins this week. Never known so much hype over a kids game.

Something that has an 18 rating isn't a kids game, is it?

Well I suspect millions of 15 year olds will be bunking off school to play this.

But only messing my little ball bags. Wish I had the time to play it myself !

Watched Mrs Deaths son playing this game last night for about half an hour, what a load of shite, each to their own but I would rather watch dry paint wet!! The twat wasnt good enough to get to the torture scenes either so I buggered off to trim my Bonsai tree and oil my sandals..

I've been into gaming but not for a few years and haven't played GTA at all.

What amazes me though is how little these games have advanced from the mid-1990s.

From what I've seen of GTA it isn't much if any better than Quake II from circa 1996 or Kingpin A Life of Crime of around 1998/99.

The graphics don't seem that much more impressive nowadays either despite all the PS3 and XBox hype and the fact PCs are 20 times more powerful now than then.

CITYBOY1000 said:
I've been into gaming but not for a few years and haven't played GTA at all.

What amazes me though is how little these games have advanced from the mid-1990s.

From what I've seen of GTA it isn't much if any better than Quake II from circa 1996 or Kingpin A Life of Crime of around 1998/99.

The graphics don't seem that much more impressive nowadays either despite all the PS3 and XBox hype and the fact PCs are 20 times more powerful now than then.

1997:

grand-theft-auto-10.jpg

2013:

GTA_V_49139.jpg

I can't see the difference either

I knicked the pad of my 9 year old and followed his way-point, ended up in some seedy strip club, these games are bad for the yoof I tell thee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.