Grand Theft Auto 5

Stuuuuuu said:
Has anyone else bumped into a mad war veteran called Clinton in a little countryside village? You get the option to talk to him, and he starts warbling about the war. But you can't do anything; there doesn't seem to be any point to it. Does anyone know what this is all about?

I think he is there just for entertainment value, there are other rambling nutters;a guy dressed as a zombie is one of them.

Finally got this game this morning. Is there a bluemoon crew for the ps3? Within 5 minutes of playing online some **** crashed into me and killed me. I want vengeance.

Ovo said:
Finally got this game this morning. Is there a bluemoon crew for the ps3? Within 5 minutes of playing online some **** crashed into me and killed me. I want vengeance.

I recommend you play the story first before you go online.

Akai said:
Ovo said:

Is there a reason for that bud?

Ovo said:
Akai said:
Ovo said:

It is probably more enjoyable that way, you will get to grips with the controls and won't be vulnerable to the utter bastards online and because the online missions give away details of the main game's story.

Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Ovo said:
Akai said:

It is probably more enjoyable that way, you will get to grips with the controls and won't be vulnerable to the utter bastards online and because the online missions give away details of the main game's story.

Ah okay, cheers mate!

Anyone done that triathlon that take for ever? 20mins in I hit a bloke who beat me up and I died :-/

waspish said:
Anyone done that triathlon that take for ever? 20mins in I hit a bloke who beat me up and I died :-/

took me bout half hr that one. 30 mins of pressing A as fast as possible.....luckily I won (only a few metres in it). Would've been pissed having to do that again.

foetus said:
waspish said:

took me bout half hr that one. 30 mins of pressing A as fast as possible.....luckily I won (only a few metres in it). Would've been pissed having to do that again.

Done it now finished 1st with the time of 29mins 47 seconds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.