Grand Theft Auto 5

Im in the crew and on ps3 rabidnerd88. Just got a headset as well since im playing woth some friends already. Im pretty new to this but please invite or add me cause the game is so much better playing with people.

Should i just save up for one of the 200k houses then? Is there any point to houses anyway? Weapons should i just buy them all or are some useless?

Finished the main story earlier, absolute;y hilarious from start to finish. The best game I have ever played.

AIQ88 said:
Im in the crew and on ps3 rabidnerd88. Just got a headset as well since im playing woth some friends already. Im pretty new to this but please invite or add me cause the game is so much better playing with people.

Should i just save up for one of the 200k houses then? Is there any point to houses anyway? Weapons should i just buy them all or are some useless?

I've got a little apartment, I smoke bongs in it and watch TV.

TheMightyQuinn said:
AIQ88 said:

He didn't ask for your life story mate ;-)

Rosler1985 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
AIQ88 said:

He didn't ask for your life story mate ;-)

I'll admit, the lines have become blurred.

Has anyone else bumped into a mad war veteran called Clinton in a little countryside village? You get the option to talk to him, and he starts warbling about the war. But you can't do anything; there doesn't seem to be any point to it. Does anyone know what this is all about?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.