Grand Theft Auto 5

I bought the 75k one near the south east spray shop with 6 spaces, Im pretty sure that if you are in a crew and own a garage you can go to the legendarysomething.com car website on your phone and get the Elergy for free, not a bad motor so if the one you have is bobbins its worth 25-30k on a garage to get a decent car.

My game name is either Beenie665 or AgentJack665, not sure which shows but just joined the crew so hopefully see a few Blues on

Just had some fun with a blue, I was crappily flying a helicopter to stores whilst he robbed them. All good fun until someone shot me. IN THE HEAD. And stole the helicopter. So we did a couple of missions/ races. I lost the race but we did get the RV (high five).

Quick question.

Ive got a guy and hes got 52 grand in his bank, now my brother just made a new character and its saying he's got 52 grand also. Now is that some glitch or does that mean he can spend my hard earned cash. Bullshit if he can.

mcfc2607 said:
Quick question.

Ive got a guy and hes got 52 grand in his bank, now my brother just made a new character and its saying he's got 52 grand also. Now is that some glitch or does that mean he can spend my hard earned cash. Bullshit if he can.

Tell him to buy his own fucking game the cock sucker.

BimboBob said:
mcfc2607 said:
Quick question.

Its bollocks if its true. Spent fucking hours getting that cash.

mcfc2607 said:
BimboBob said:
mcfc2607 said:
Quick question.

Its bollocks if its true. Spent fucking hours getting that cash.

It is not a glitch it is the same cash, is essence all your characters have the same bank account. There is a good reason for it though, most people will probably make two characters (regardless of whether they have a friend using on) and because you will be eventually able to buy cash on the gamestore it would be a bit off a bummer if you could n't use your surplus cash as your second character.

Here is a top tip (I discovered it myself as well) that I have used to make money, on the mission "cop's capacity make sure you stay in the yellow dominator until you finish the mission then you can drive to the mod shop a mile away and sell the car for $16,000 for mint condition. The mission payout itself is crap at $2000 though, so if you don't sell the car it is a lot of effort for not much reward. Things to point out though, you can only sell cars once an in game day and if anybody is thinking of finding a Dominator and selling it rather than doing the mission it will only give $4,500. The car in the mission sells for twice anything i have been able to get outside of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.