Grand Theft Auto 5

Rosler1985 said:
stony said:
Rosler1985 said:
One of the first things I did was find the busiest pavement to drive down.

The scale of it is just, really fucking huge, and the cars handle perfectly.

I was a huge fan of Vice City and felt very let down by San Andreas and even more let down by GTA 4, which tbh was fucking shit. Who the fuck wants a woman ringing you up and fucking mithering you to take her out when you're having fun shooting people or running them over.
It has a lot to live up to, if it's to restore my faith in the series.

It pisses on Vice City and I love that game. San Andreas was absolute dogshit in comparison and GTA 4 just felt really clunky. The only thing I can say about GTA 5 is that it's actually like playing the thing for real. Looks real. Characters sound real and from the little story I've played it's amazing. Everything has been over hauled, fighting, shooting and driving handle fantastically. Think Need For Speed Most Wanted meets Call Of Duty meets Assassins Creed. The whole thing is just perfect.

But does it have VCPR or Emotion 98.3 ?

stony said:
Rosler1985 said:
stony said:
I was a huge fan of Vice City and felt very let down by San Andreas and even more let down by GTA 4, which tbh was fucking shit. Who the fuck wants a woman ringing you up and fucking mithering you to take her out when you're having fun shooting people or running them over.
It has a lot to live up to, if it's to restore my faith in the series.

It pisses on Vice City and I love that game. San Andreas was absolute dogshit in comparison and GTA 4 just felt really clunky. The only thing I can say about GTA 5 is that it's actually like playing the thing for real. Looks real. Characters sound real and from the little story I've played it's amazing. Everything has been over hauled, fighting, shooting and driving handle fantastically. Think Need For Speed Most Wanted meets Call Of Duty meets Assassins Creed. The whole thing is just perfect.

Just download the GTA VC soundtrack to your Xbox ;-)

But does it have VCPR or Emotion 98.3 ?

kippaxwarrior said:
Malty said:
There's my social life gone for the next few weeks!

Anyone know how long gameplay is?

According to Dan Houser over 100 hours long and thats just single player. That figure will be for 100% completion. The actual story will be 40 to 50 hours long

i heard there are 60-70 missions for story mode, and over 300 for online

chaz1337 said:
kippaxwarrior said:
Malty said:
There's my social life gone for the next few weeks!

Anyone know how long gameplay is?

According to Dan Houser over 100 hours long and thats just single player. That figure will be for 100% completion. The actual story will be 40 to 50 hours long

i heard there are 60-70 missions for story mode, and over 300 for online

Well multiplayer will start with around 500 missions and will constantly updated by Rockstar

Will i be able to just pick up a copy from somewhere on Tuesday? Didnt pre order, im a dick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.