Gravy vs Curry Sauce

Chips and...

• Gravy

• Curry Sauce

Results are only viewable after voting.
I nod off for five minutes and someone starts this thread behind my back and even has the temerity to offer up a poll without the standard salt and vinegar option. I feel let down by people I consider my friends.
Well….what’s your answer?

Well….what’s your answer?
If the question is as per the thread title and those are the only two options then someone doesn't deserve chips!
Fuck it; let's lob in mayo whilst we're at it.
Fish and chips: salt and vinegar.
Kebabs: whatever hideous drunken sauce of your choice.
Obviously it is to an individual's taste but bear in mind that I use the word "taste" advisedly.
I love that regional variations cause such a strong emotional response.
What about your answer? I know that your Northern amigos have parm or somesuch oddity but I am ignorant of North America's answer to the good old chippy.
Am I right in thinking that potatoes are a staple crop in Idaho or am I way off base?
In short; what's your answer?

If the question is as per the thread title and those are the only two options then someone doesn't deserve chips!
Fuck it; let's lob in mayo whilst we're at it.
Fish and chips: salt and vinegar.
Kebabs: whatever hideous drunken sauce of your choice.
Obviously it is to an individual's taste but bear in mind that I use the word "taste" advisedly.
I love that regional variations cause such a strong emotional response.
What about your answer? I know that your Northern amigos have parm or somesuch oddity but I am ignorant of North America's answer to the good old chippy.
Am I right in thinking that potatoes are a staple crop in Idaho or am I way off base?
In short; what's your answer?
I would never restrict myself to one or the other. I like both of the OP’s choices, I’ll eat them with anything and everything

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.