Gravy vs Curry Sauce

Chips and...

• Gravy

• Curry Sauce

Results are only viewable after voting.
He may whip out a bottle of Sarsons finest but I would imagine that he is blissfully ignorant of the other shite of which you speak.
If he decides to convert and scores a hatful then I promise to forgive him.
As a proviso to this I should reiterate that he hasn't formalised any move yet.
I am ITK as far as Kane is concerned.
He has agreed a contract which includes:
1. Wage parity with Messi.
2. Chips without gravy.
3. Unlimited hot Vimto at half time. He refused, however, to add "p" to vimto.
4. An undertaking not to live in that copy of the South called Cheshire. (Stockport is okay)

The northern cultural police will be after you.
Chips and gravy distinguish us from those southern softies. You'll be recommending avocado on toast next if you're not careful.

Uuuggghhh I hate Avocado. So that will never happen. :-)

My Northern roots say I’ll counteract not having gravy by having a chip barm cake with salt and vinegar! :-)

Chips only have salt and vinegar. NO GRAVY OR CURRY SAUCE! Definitely NOT curry sauce. JMHO

I think I`ll start a petition to see if we can have you banned from the Monton coach. NO gravy on chips? and the liberal use of caps. I think you`ve turned into a bloody hippie due to the stress of lockdown.

I don`t know what Big Kev will say when I have to report to him.

8-{

Gravy obviously as the chips are next to a meat pie or steak and kidney pud and curry sauce on that would be a hangable offence.
But the two types of gravy (the one poured over and the one in the pudding) taste differently to each other, and have a different texture. I always notice how much more watery the gravy in the pudding is if I have gravy on the chips. Therefore; curry sauce it is!

If the question is as per the thread title and those are the only two options then someone doesn't deserve chips!
Fuck it; let's lob in mayo whilst we're at it.
Fish and chips: salt and vinegar.
Kebabs: whatever hideous drunken sauce of your choice.
Obviously it is to an individual's taste but bear in mind that I use the word "taste" advisedly.
I love that regional variations cause such a strong emotional response.
What about your answer? I know that your Northern amigos have parm or somesuch oddity but I am ignorant of North America's answer to the good old chippy.
Am I right in thinking that potatoes are a staple crop in Idaho or am I way off base?
In short; what's your answer?
Mayo goes nicely on fries, but it’s not for chips.

I think I`ll start a petition to see if we can have you banned from the Monton coach. NO gravy on chips? and the liberal use of caps. I think you`ve turned into a bloody hippie due to the stress of lockdown.

I don`t know what Big Kev will say when I have to report to him.

8-{

Oh heckle meckle I’m in trouble again with Big Kev.
Thank goodness I’m only travelling back with you for a while! I’m going to the match on the tram until the entry stuff is sorted out.
So Big Kev will be too upset at the way we play and wishing Stevie Ireland was back to be concerned about EB and her dislike of gravy. :-)

You did make me laugh out loud though. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.