Gravy vs Curry Sauce

Chips and...

• Gravy

• Curry Sauce

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would never restrict myself to one or the other. I like both of the OP’s choices, I’ll eat them with anything and everything
No accounting for taste and nowt so queer as folk.
Apparently if you are "subjected" to something you don't like; after 23 times you not only become inured to the taste but you actually like it.
Having said that salt and vinegar for me.

When Harry Kane signs I expect him to disavow curry sauce in favour of gravy. When he scores his first goal I want him to whip out a bisto tub and kiss the logo. That'll really boil the piss.

When Harry Kane signs I expect him to disavow curry sauce in favour of gravy. When he scores his first goal I want him to whip out a bisto tub and kiss the logo. That'll really boil the piss.
He may whip out a bottle of Sarsons finest but I would imagine that he is blissfully ignorant of the other shite of which you speak.
If he decides to convert and scores a hatful then I promise to forgive him.
As a proviso to this I should reiterate that he hasn't formalised any move yet.

He may whip out a bottle of Sarsons finest but I would imagine that he is blissfully ignorant of the other shite of which you speak.
If he decides to convert and scores a hatful then I promise to forgive him.
As a proviso to this I should reiterate that he hasn't formalised any move yet.
I'm telling you he's going to sign, and every Spurs fan is going to log onto here and tell us the only reason he's made the move is to hop onto the gravy train. There's a reason that it's not called the curry sauce train.

Chips only have salt and vinegar. NO GRAVY OR CURRY SAUCE! Definitely NOT curry sauce. JMHO
Fish & Chips only have salt & vinegar, but surely Chips with a pie or pudding REQUIRE gravy, no?!

As for curry, well, it’s for rice…unless there is no possible way to get gravy. Then, and only then, might it be acceptable to use some curry to add some flavor.

I prefer curry sauce, but so many chippies produce an awful version of the elixir.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.