Grazie Mancini - The Gazetta Ad goes to print!

Got to say, excellent work ladies and gents, boys and girls, a really impresive effort.

Best fans in the land and all the world.

Humbled doesn't quite cut the way I've felt today, really appreciate all of your kind words.

Unlike York away, I have the name of every person who donated logged and saved for reference 20 years down the line.

A really stunning effort, and draws a line under Mancini's reign and signals the start of the next era.
As Gazzetta said today, it was 'historic' and I think even if someone attempts to rival our fans' efforts, it will never be topped. We were the first to ever do anything of the sort.

Once again you guys did a classy job, but your right, it's gone now, so it time to get behind our club again and lets get our trophy back, !!!

prestwichblue92 said:
Humbled doesn't quite cut the way I've felt today, really appreciate all of your kind words.

Unlike York away, I have the name of every person who donated logged and saved for reference 20 years down the line.

A really stunning effort, and draws a line under Mancini's reign and signals the start of the next era.
As Gazzetta said today, it was 'historic' and I think even if someone attempts to rival our fans' efforts, it will never be topped. We were the first to ever do anything of the sort.
Another first for City fans - just like the hiring of the Trawler when we went to play in the Faroes - magic!!!

ccr said:
What about one in the MUEN.

AS THE DARK HOARDS SEEM TO HAVE FORGOTTEN YOU.
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR RETIREMENT

GET SOME EARPLUGS. THE NOISY NEIGHBOURS
ARE GOING TO GET LOUDER

i like it.

Super - I just used the SNIP tool from WINDOWS and captured the image from the first post. Its now a .jpg file on my computer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.