Grealish house raid

If I was a Premier League player I would make it well known that I do not have expensive jewels, watches, artworks etc.
If anyone were to burgle the house they would maybe get some top end audio visual stuff and some nice clothes but that would be it - not worth the risk.
I have never really seen the point of "bling" - spend your money on something more sensible!
£1M of watches and jewellery. It could be as little as three or four Rolex watches and I think they have so much money they just get into the mindset of simply paying for anything that gets damaged or goes missing. If I bought a £300k watch or car I would never relax unless it was in a highly secure facility. It’s a different lifestyle I wouldn’t want that’s for sure. That £1M is comparable to £5k for someone on normal wages, pro-rata. Mad.

Probably pays a fortune for the shit security firm that had sold them a top of the range security package

Always thought if the object you used to defend your self was something you would legitimately have to hand ie a hammer if you were doing DIY, carpet knife if putting a new rug down you would have a reasonable defence wheras if you have a baseball bat next to the bed with no reason to be there it would be considered a trap. Same thing with beware of the dog signs by putting up a sign you accept you knew the risk

Maybe I should keep a hammer next to the bed instead of a bat then!? Just happened to be doing some late night diy officer, honest …

Surely having my bat couldn’t be considered a trap, it’s not like I’m encouraging anyone to break in.

£1M of watches and jewellery. It could be as little as three or four Rolex watches and I think they have so much money they just get into the mindset of simply paying for anything that gets damaged or goes missing. If I bought a £300k watch or car I would never relax unless it was in a highly secure facility. It’s a different lifestyle I wouldn’t want that’s for sure. That £1M is comparable to £5k for someone on normal wages, pro-rata. Mad.
You would think they'd be in a safe with a camera trained on the safe.

It likely means even less, as anyone on normal wages would be spending the majority on day to day living, and be budgeting for holidays/car etc.

Someone on top footballer wages can live where they want, buy the clothes they want, eat wherever they want, travel wherever they want, and the money is still likely to pile up. They spend money on expensive watches, and cars they won't drive, because there's not much else you can spend it on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.