Grealish house raid

Maximum sentence for armed robbery is life in prison.

Whilst that is rare, serious armed robbers often end up doing more jail time than murderers.

Not sure your lack of deterrent argument has much evidence to support it.
Make it harder inside then.
Proper jail as it should be.
There’s my deterrent.
They deserve absolutely nothing.

Make it harder inside then.
Proper jail as it should be.
There’s my deterrent.
They deserve absolutely nothing.

If you want to make jail time harder, purely as punishment, that’s a valid opinion.

But you’ll struggle to find much evidence anywhere around the world where tougher jail conditions appear to act as any sort of deterrent.

I believe our law and order in this country is truly broken. Police don't bother catching criminals unless the value of the crime is big (Makes commiting crimes more easier like shoplifting). Also the courts give pathetic sentences like we see on the news.

It's awful our players have been targeted and robbed by these criminals. And this is why we need good proper sentencing when they get caught with the evidence to show they clearly robbed the person's house.

Also our players, post everything on social media which doesn't help as criminals love any information they can get on these players houses and wealth. Also the money they get paid. They should also be able to afford the best security one can offer.

If I was a City player. I would probably live in Saddleworth and not Alderley Edge. Because its not far to travel. A quieter location. Lovely houses and beautiful scenery. Also would probably live in a £350k house that is not too isolated but quiet enough to give you peace. Never understood why they need to live in £5 million mansions that actually make them more vulnerable to robberies and other dangerous acts of crime.

I hope they catch these criminals and give them 30 years behind bars. But we know they will be out in 2 years to do the same thing again.
We had a break in at work in the summer, they took a £5k pressure washer, took 2 days for the police to come out. There was 3 of them in the car but only 1 come in to talk to us, he didn’t want to see where it happened and said unless we have clear CCTV showing faces they couldn’t do anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.