Grealish house raid

Yep, typical British attitude. Man does well, rewards himself and his loved ones. Then whilst some attack him in his house others attack him online. We are country of small minded people who are jealous of other people, especially those that are/ were like them.

You've summed up the average Daily Mail commenter perfectly there

Yep, typical British attitude. Man does well, rewards himself and his loved ones. Then whilst some attack him in his house others attack him online. We are country of small minded people who are jealous of other people, especially those that are/ were like them.
I asked myself when I read this "am I jealous of Jacks job, house, cars, watches, lifestyle" ?

Answer = YES !!

Think Peps message was a generic one regarding SM.
It’s common sense though tbf. The fact is though you can post hundreds of pics with not one showing off your wealth and it won’t really matter if the armed gangs who do these jobs know you’re earning multi millions per year. Think they may have an inkling that there will be some jewellery/watches etc of high value.
Surely the job needed much planning and thought though.
I can't see them choosing Jack's house if there's a possibility he just buys stocks & shares with his money.

V sad

If your home is raided in this way, it is never your fault.

Last edited:
Can’t believe the Club doesn’t have a security detail at the home of each player traveling with the club any time they’re on the road.

Tbf, the players make enough to take care of it themselves, too.

Conspicuous consumption will always attract negative attention, so it seems like cheap insurance to provide your family with a safe home environment, a panic room, and to keep your valuables in a secret, secure location requiring biometric data that’s unavailable when you’re not there!

And, which distinguished gentleman doesn’t have a few shotguns around the place for when you go hunting in the country?!!!

Bono tells a story of the big house on the hill.

In Ireland (England), people walk past it and wave a fist, saying, “That fucker!”

In America, people walk past it and point, saying, “One day, that’ll be me!”

Sums up the mentality and beliefs of the two places. As a young Brit, I felt about like the Yank, but expressed myself as the Brit.

Today, I definitely have the Yank mentality about such things.

If not me, who? If not me, why? The only other question is “How?” and then it’s working to achieve it.

Jack has earned every penny for every bauble he owns, so no problems there. The problem is that everybody knows who he is and that his gaffe is probably flush. That requires protecting from scrotes who don’t want to earn it the hard way and would rather just take it.

As someone said, I doubt they’d find £1M of bling at Rodri’s pad!

Bono tells a story of the big house on the hill.

In Ireland (England), people walk past it and wave a fist, saying, “That fucker!”

In America, people walk past it and point, saying, “One day, that’ll be me!”

Sums up the mentality and beliefs of the two places. As a young Brit, I felt about like the Yank, but expressed myself as the Brit.

Today, I definitely have the Yank mentality about such things.

If not me, who? If not me, why? The only other question is “How?” and then it’s working to achieve it.

Jack has earned every penny for every bauble he owns, so no problems there. The problem is that everybody knows who he is and that his gaffe is probably flush. That requires protecting from scrotes who don’t want to earn it the hard way and would rather just take it.

As someone said, I doubt they’d find £1M of bling at Rodri’s pad!
Saw an interview with Davey Jones (The Monkees) years ago, he was asked why he didn’t live in England, he said if I have a nice car in USA the yanks say wow nice car well done, in the uk the key it! Have to agree we as a nation are very envious people and a lot of self entitlement and jealousy.

Can’t believe the Club doesn’t have a security detail at the home of each player traveling with the club any time they’re on the road.

Tbf, the players make enough to take care of it themselves, too.

Conspicuous consumption will always attract negative attention, so it seems like cheap insurance to provide your family with a safe home environment, a panic room, and to keep your valuables in a secret, secure location requiring biometric data that’s unavailable when you’re not there!

And, which distinguished gentleman doesn’t have a few shotguns around the place for when you go hunting in the country?!!!
It’s Cheshire, not Beirut!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.