Grealish

OB1 said:
Elton-Tom said:
OB1 said:
"Miss, miss I've just peed my pants!" Asking for the 'mods' makes you sound like a bullied schoolboy wanting the teacher to save him.

I have no problem with this thread and agree that the lad looked like a prospect.

Who the fuck are you!

Somebody with a sense of humour bypass

stan bowles said:
Not the first opposition midfield player to look good because we couldn't close him down at all. To his credit, he kept it simple and passed and moved the ball and found space at will. Looked a good prospect.

Maybe he has a knack for finding space between the lines but with our central midfield in that form, one would be rash to conclude he has that Silvaesque ability.

What the fuck was up with his socks? Looked like he rocked up in his pe kit! Did he even have shinpads

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
OB1 said:
Elton-Tom said:
"Miss, miss I've just peed my pants!" Asking for the 'mods' makes you sound like a bullied schoolboy wanting the teacher to save him.

I have no problem with this thread and agree that the lad looked like a prospect.

Who the fuck are you!

Somebody with a sense of humour bypass

Certainly missed the intended humour in my first post and the reason for it.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
skybluepete said:
FantasyIreland said:
He looks good,Joe Coleish..... is he better than some of our u18's? I don't think so.
He's 19 i think - do you think any of our young lads are as good as him ?
Not so sure if they are tbh
Hey fantasy we agree on a player ha ha

Brandon Barker is on a par , and he should be in the match day squads now , he will flourish at premier league level .

Have only watched the semi & final of the youth cup and going by those 2 performances,
most of our players wouldn't make the step up. At the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.