Grealish

Played well against us recently when they beat us. I don't like Sherwood an awful lot but he'll always give a kid a chance. I wish more clubs would do it

BlueMo' said:
we gave him far too much time and space on the ball.
He couldn't believe his luck.
but even when he was shackled he still wriggled free and ran away with the ball. The lad is quality and it will be a shock if he doesn't go onto play for England.

citymad said:
BlueMo' said:
but even when he was shackled he still wriggled free and ran away with the ball. The lad is quality and it will be a shock if he doesn't go onto play for England.

He's an Irish player thank you. ;-)

When watching City I am transfixed with our own players and with how we've been playing the last few years, dominating most games the opposition and it's players haven't warranted attention. But this guy for Villa was everywhere orchestrating things, he was an annoying gnat that wouldn't go away and you couldn't ignore. A very good player.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
On my TV Lee Dixon said he reminded him of Gazza.

I thought the same when he came out with a bargain bucket and fishing rod after half time.

Thaksinssoldier said:
citymad said:
BlueMo' said:

He's an Irish player thank you. ;-)

Apparently not yet he isn't. He played U21's for ROI but they were saying yesterday on the telly he can still choose between England and ROI.

Early days but he looks a better prospect than Barkley who flits in and out of games and flatters to deceive.

Very impressed with him.

During the second half someone at the back of 102 shouted "Someone fkn clatter him. He's taking the piss".

Got a few laughs but was pretty much spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.