Grealish

He played well today. Can hardly judge him as we are managing to make a lot of players look special. George Boyd was excellent against us, yet he looks poor pretty much every other game.

Grealish looks a cocky bastard and he has a face I could never tire of slapping.

He reminds me of David Bentley. As for a future City signing nope. He is playing in a side that is scrapping for relegation.

chaddblue said:
skybluepete said:
Thought this kid looked a very good prospect today, did he catch anyone else's eye.
Wanted the ball all the time, was brave when he recd it, can see a pass and continually ran in behind benteke.
Should we be looking at a couple of young lads like these with potential but actually play them - their hungry .
I presume he's english ?
Is he related to the "tony grealish" ??

Ran the game today. Might be a bit too early to take a chance on him though. See how he performs next season and give him a chance to get rid of that shite haircut
Lol. Looks like a fucking great cow pat on his head.

Wish he would pull his fucking socks up and get some decent sized shin pads. Looks a right nob, and is running a higher risk of a nasty injury than some.

But then again, his footballing hero and idol is George Best. And given his age, he must be some massive influence on his game seeing as he wasn't even alive to see his fucking 'hero' play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.