Great Britain Lions Rugby League Tour 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
I don’t know why, but I feel more passionate about Great Britain than I do England. I’m buzzing they’re back!

Not been to a Great Britain game since Moz was sent off after 12 seconds back in 2003.

So I’ll be going when the Aussies come over next year, I think we’re every bit as good as them now (think England should have won the last World Cup, think we were the better team in the final), and it’ll be a proper bell ringer of a series against them if they come next year.

I was there that night too, and we should have won, still not convinced its red after all these years ;-)

And who can forget Jiffy’s great try from 1994?!

He did a documentary a few years back and he said that was one of his greatest moments in his sporting career.

If that's the one where he talks about his wifes cancer its very moving.
Yeah, it was a very good BBC documentary. ‘Jonathan Davies - Trimsaran Boy’ it was called.

It’s not on iPlayer anymore though.

Looking forward to both games in the morning - GB for starters at 8am, then England for the main course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.