Great Britain V Brazil

lancs blue said:
adrianr said:
I really, really want to sign Neymar. I don't care if I feel dirty.
I'm sure you can get professional help. For me he's too much of a twat, he'd get slaughtered in the Prem for some of his antics.

Neymar and Mario in the same eleven. Crivens.

lancs blue said:
adrianr said:
I'm sure you can get professional help. For me he's too much of a twat, he'd get slaughtered in the Prem for some of his antics.

I agree mate, for some reason i just want to see someone read his horoscope.

Something along the lines of "today lady luck deserts you and a fist will land in your face."

lancs blue said:
adrianr said:
Ronaldo seemed to manage ok

I think we can safely write the Gold medal off in this one!

I dont quite understand how Pearce has managed to get a job managing anyone after the dhit performances he churned out with us.

As for Giggs..What the fuck is he doing there? Complete waste of time picking him. Only selected because he is Welsh.

British Footballers with the exception of one or two are absolute shite.

lancs blue said:
adrianr said:

There is a point though where talent just wins out, no matter how much of a twat you are. Ronaldo was super twat and still owned the prem. Balo was a weapon last year and still scored more than most of Uniteds strikers. Neymar is just an exciting player, stupidly skilful, pace to burn and is happy beating his man.

He'll go to Barca or Real and be perfect, which is testament enough to his level and why I'd like him here.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

I dont quite understand how Pearce has managed to get a job managing anyone after the dhit performances he churned out with us.

As for Giggs..What the fuck is he doing there? Complete waste of time picking him. Only selected because he is Welsh.

Exactly all the other nations picked the best 3 over age players they could Thiago Silva, Hulk, Cavani and we pick a 38 year old and Bellamy who can't play 2 games in a row.

MCFC4EVR said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

Exactly all the other nations picked the best 3 over age players they could Thiago Silva, Hulk, Cavani and we pick a 38 year old and Bellamy who can't play 2 games in a row.

serious guy's... can you not see the depth and qualityin this Brazil side ? they would turn pver the England side imo.

Plus they do not have any games until the world cup so they can pick a full international side.

Lucas Moura - fast, direct, skillful, tenacious, quite strong. The sort of player that would give us another dimension, we don't really have a player like this who just terrifies defenders with pace and skill except when Yaya goes on a run.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.