Great MEN Article to Shut up all the Rags

stony said:
Hats off to Mr Brennan. I know reporting on City is his job, but as a utd fan, it must have hurt to put that in print.

Not really, remember, he lost his job as the rag reporter because he was very critical of the Glazer takeover. The whole article reinforces everything he was saying back then about how the Glazer's would not be good for the club on the pitch. He must be happy to still be in the position to be able to pen such attacks on the club.

"Spending their way to mediocrity"

That's one hell of a put down Mr Brennan !

very surprised the MUEN has allowed brennans piece to be printed , when MGN find out , someone is for the high jump , it goes against their rag policy and could cost them at least a billion readers , although i am sure the average yooonited fan would prefer more pictures in their reading material

A great article which tells the truth. Well done Mr Brennan.

oakiecokie said:
Ah,so nice that Oakie`s constant moaning at those Blue Mooners who regard it as a Rag paper,are beginning to take a positive feel from them nowadays.
Even better when you get Spencer and Co.actually giving us some credit and at the same time belittling the Rags forlorn mess.
Thank you SB.See mate,working at the Winsford Chronicle/Guardian (can`t remember which one it was) all those years ago did you no harm at all. ;)

As soon as I read the article I imagined Oakie, MEN in one hand and in the other.....
Daffy-Likes-masturbating.gif

One small issue, he says the academy is mainly stocked with local lads. all i ever seem to here about, and the best prospects, are belgians, spaniards, nigerians etc etc?

Its good to see in print what we have known for quite a while now, well done SB. Hopefully the national press will get hold of it and it will begin to sink in with every man and his dog. Don't do twitter or FB but if someone could post it on there.....

What's the chance of somebody with a lot more 'know how' than me , copying this article and posting it on all other prem teams forums ( including the scums) ... just to shut the 'no nowt' twats up once and for all. Go on,please somebody take up the challenge .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.