Great MEN Article to Shut up all the Rags

oakiecokie said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
oakiecokie said:
Ah,so nice that Oakie`s constant moaning at those Blue Mooners who regard it as a Rag paper,are beginning to take a positive feel from them nowadays.
Even better when you get Spencer and Co.actually giving us some credit and at the same time belittling the Rags forlorn mess.
Thank you SB.See mate,working at the Winsford Chronicle/Guardian (can`t remember which one it was) all those years ago did you no harm at all. ;)

As soon as I read the article I imagined Oakie, MEN in one hand and in the other.....
Daffy-Likes-masturbating.gif

Been there,t-shirt and everyfink. ;)
I'm surprised you weren't the op oakie, wakie wakie!

I love the token rag in the comments section still trying to peddle the overall spending figures. He doesn't appear to have heard about inflation.

Don't get me wrong, I like it when there are people who fight our corner and see things for how they are. I just sometimes can't help feel disappointed that these articles don't go on long enough or in depth enough. I feel like there is much more to tell about it all.

Probably asking too much, as there's probably too much to say in what they can actually write and get published. Good article though.

woolleyback blue said:
I love the token rag in the comments section still trying to peddle the overall spending figures. He doesn't appear to have heard about inflation.

He doesn't add on how much the Glazers have taken out of the club either, whereas the Sheikh has put money in on other assets such as the training complex. All of which makes the "spending our own money" argument laughable. Oh, by the way, who actually owns the Sheikh's own money?

oakiecokie said:
Ah,so nice that Oakie`s constant moaning at those Blue Mooners who regard it as a Rag paper,are beginning to take a positive feel from them nowadays.
Even better when you get Spencer and Co.actually giving us some credit and at the same time belittling the Rags forlorn mess.
Thank you SB.See son,working at the Winsford Chronicle/Guardian (can`t remember which one it was) all those years ago did you no harm at all. ;)
Fixed ;-)

Great Article Stuart - This needs to be in a national to guide the whole country!!!!

On a side note - how come I've seen no article from that young lad with red circles round the empty seats at the Swamp :)

EricBrooksGhost said:
oakiecokie said:
Thank you SB.See son,working at the Winsford Chronicle/Guardian (can`t remember which one it was) all those years ago did you no harm at all. ;)
Fixed ;-)

Bastard !! ;)

Stuart Brennan could actually go much further. His article makes the point that United's starting eleven cost £13 million more than City's starting eleven. He points out that United had several British transfer record holders at the time they were bought, but he doesn't make the point that 5 of the 6 most expensive players on the field were in red or that, if our best forward had played our team would still have cost less than theirs. And if their best forward had played it would have made theirs another £24 million more expensive than ours! If you consider the teams which finished the game, their team is even more expensive than ours. This is because the chosen one decided that the only hope of staving off disaster was to deliver a full blooded kick-in-the-whatsits to their much trumpeted policy of investing in young British talent and to bring on expensive foreigners: Valencia for Fellaini actually reduced the cost of their team, but Kagawa for Cleverley and the sweet pea for Welbeck bumped it up again. At the end the United eleven was £7 million more expensive than at the start. And good news for the future, it was the old men, bought for record fees some ten years ago Moyes kept on, rather than the middle aged men bought for inflated fees more recently! City's eleven had actually got £10 million cheaper in the course of 90 minutes as garcia replaced Navas, Milner came on for Nasri and Negredo replaced Dzeko. As United get more and more reckless as they fling money about City are actually getting more prudent. So....

VOTE NOW

Who is getting wiser and wiser in the market, and who more and more wasteful?

CITY UNITED

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.