Great MEN Article to Shut up all the Rags

Out of interest Stuart, do you wash your mouth with listerine after rimming???

Very easy to write that when there is little that the scum can respond with, it's all true...yay, however, where was this shit over the last 4/5 years when we've been getting slaughtered? And unjustly I hasten to add

Emperors new clothes methinks.....

If he's a united fan then perhaps it's a reaction to his own disappointment in his team rather than a positive spin on us for a change. They certainly owe us a fair story after the bile that was printed the other week but perhaps he's simply venting his anger and hoping for a reaction

Thanks Mr Brennan. A positive report is always good news. People generally believe what they read and hopefully this will go some way to taking the"wasting money" argument away from bitter rags.
Next Stuart, an article on FFP similar to any by the excellent Martin Samuel should go some way to helping the good folk of Manchester realise that what is happening now is permanent.
These are truly great times for the City of Manchester, and as the regional newspaper you should be rejoicing the fact. Let's hope this article is the start....

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:

Very easy to write that when there is little that the scum can respond with, it's all true...yay, however, where was this shit over the last 4/5 years when we've been getting slaughtered? And unjustly I hasten to add

There`s always fucking one !!!!!<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:59 pm --<br /><br />
bobmcfc said:
If he's a united fan then perhaps it's a reaction to his own disappointment in his team rather than a positive spin on us for a change. They certainly owe us a fair story after the bile that was printed the other week but perhaps he's simply venting his anger and hoping for a reaction

There`s always two !!!!!

oakiecokie said:

There`s always fucking one !!!!!

-- Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:59 pm --

bobmcfc said:

There`s always two !!!!!

If you're to blind to see it then so be it, like you I'm entitled to my opinion, and whilst we're at it, didn't you say you were boycotting buying this andrex imitation a few weeks ago???

oakiecokie said:

bobmcfc said:

There`s always two !!!!!

Then theres me.. !!!

samharris said:
oakiecokie said:

bobmcfc said:

There`s always two !!!!!

Then theres me.. !!!

**** (:

Yaya_Tony said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Its good to see in print what we have known for quite a while now, well done SB. Hopefully the national press will get hold of it and it will begin to sink in with every man and his dog. Don't do twitter or FB but if someone could post it on there.....
Done, on the City Facebook page anyway.
Same here, hope it doesn't compromise any copyright issues, the best most measured positive piece I have read about City in a long time.

Well done sir!

oakiecokie said:

bobmcfc said:

There`s always two !!!!!

If you're to blind to see it then so be it, like you I'm entitled to my opinion, and whilst we're at it, didn't you say you were boycotting buying this andrex imitation a few weeks ago???

Nope !! I said I would consider it and seeing that plenty of other Blue Mooners on here stated they would,guess what ?? Yep plenty are now reading it more than before,by the looks of all the positive comments on here.
Of course you`re entitled to an opinion.Thats two of us then.You should simmer down as it wont to your blood pressure any good.
Good old MEN !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.