Great MEN Article to Shut up all the Rags

oakiecokie said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
oakiecokie said:
Nope !! I said I would consider it and seeing that plenty of other Blue Mooners on here stated they would,guess what ?? Yep plenty are now reading it more than before,by the looks of all the positive comments on here.
Of course you`re entitled to an opinion.Thats two of us then.You should simmer down as it wont to your blood pressure any good.
Good old MEN !!

I'm fit as a fiddle oak, abs to die for, ask girlbob#

And I'm not sure you caught the official figures for the paper but it has lost 30% of readers in the last four years and has debts of 160m as part of the trinity mirror group, also down another 3% since the start of the year, it's reader subscribers is manipulated by the free Friday paper (great marketing ploy), I also didn't shoot down your opinion, you did that to myself and bob, anyway it's past your bedtime, you can get a night read in from the glorious paper before lights out!!!

And why should I give one jot about that ? I read what are continuous positive articles from SB and all some fuckers want to do is ask stupid questions whether he`s got his tongue up some fuckers arse.Talk about small mindedness.

-- Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:13 pm --

bobmcfc said:

And I'm not sure you caught the official figures for the paper but it has lost 30% of readers in the last four years and has debts of 160m as part of the trinity mirror group, also down another 3% since the start of the year, it's reader subscribers is manipulated by the free Friday paper (great marketing ploy), I also didn't shoot down your opinion, you did that to myself and bob, anyway it's past your bedtime, you can get a night read in from the glorious paper before lights out!!!

Ripped to Death apparently. Wouldn't know about the BP but then yoga is supposed to be calming

I can feel the heat coming out of both your ears.Its steam.Must be gut wrenching for you both to see some wonderful positive articles from other Blue Mooners,besides myself,giving credit. ;)
They say a hot bath with candles is also calming.Perhaps the Scousers can help you out.

You know what oak... my old man always says respect your elders, I'll leave it at that!!!!

oakiecokie said:

And why should I give one jot about that ? I read what are continuous positive articles from SB and all some fuckers want to do is ask stupid questions whether he`s got his tongue up some fuckers arse.Talk about small mindedness.

-- Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:13 pm --

bobmcfc said:
Ripped to Death apparently. Wouldn't know about the BP but then yoga is supposed to be calming

I can feel the heat coming out of both your ears.Its steam.Must be gut wrenching for you both to see some wonderful positive articles from other Blue Mooners,besides myself,giving credit. ;)
They say a hot bath with candles is also calming.Perhaps the Scousers can help you out.

You know what oak... my old man always says respect your elders, I'll leave it at that!!!!

Simmer down Zimmer. ;)

I don't care that much if I'm honest but after all the snide digs over the years I'm not just going start kissing the papers arse because they say something nice about us for a change, I'm not that fickle.

bobmcfc said:
I don't care that much if I'm honest but after all the snide digs over the years I'm not just going start kissing the papers arse because they say something nice about us for a change, I'm not that fickle.

Criticise it if you must, but be honest and give SB some more than deserved credit,bob.The guy shows some balls and comes on here to defend his corner.SB has not just changed,he`s been writing some fair stuff about City for a fair number of years.

oakiecokie said:
bobmcfc said:

Criticise it if you must, but be honest and give SB some more than deserved credit,bob.The guy shows some balls and comes on here to defend his corner.SB has not just changed,he`s been writing some fair stuff about City for a fair number of years.

I actually like stuart Brennan and I've always stuck up for him on here and i like what he has wrote ! all I said was that perhaps his comments are slightly fuelled by frustration and anger towards the club he supports, I think it's fair enough if that's the case because he's making valid points regardless. I don't think he has any love for our club and the Evening news certainly doesn't so I'm not just going to fawn all over them and forget the years of crap that's been written

bobmcfc said:
oakiecokie said:
bobmcfc said:

I actually like stuart Brennan and I've always stuck up for him on here and i like what he has wrote ! all I said was that perhaps his comments are slightly fuelled by frustration and anger towards the club he supports, I think it's fair enough if that's the case because he's making valid points regardless. I don't think he has any love for our club and the Evening news certainly doesn't so I'm not just going to fawn all over them and forget the years of crap that's been written

Are there many journos who do ?

oakiecokie said:
bobmcfc said:
oakiecokie said:

I will get my red marker pen out and think of some to write down

bobmcfc said:
oakiecokie said:
bobmcfc said:

I will get my red marker pen out and think of some to write down

Certainly not that Scouse twat. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.