Great MEN Article to Shut up all the Rags

SrilankanBlue said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
Blimey, has Spencer resigned or something?!

Between this and the brilliant "Moyes Excuse Generator", I think its a possibility
Probably resigned due to health reasons, after the two games against ourselves and the dippers, his doctor said it wasn't a good idea for him to be working in anything sports related when they played ze german rags.

Brilliant ! this is now on the notice board in work as a little reminder to all the gob shite rags when they say we are buying the league.

Ah,so nice that Oakie`s constant moaning at those Blue Mooners who regard it as a Rag paper,are beginning to take a positive feel from them nowadays.
Even better when you get Spencer and Co.actually giving us some credit and at the same time belittling the Rags forlorn mess.
Thank you SB.See mate,working at the Winsford Chronicle/Guardian (can`t remember which one it was) all those years ago did you no harm at all. ;)

the truth the plain truth and nothing but the truth

Thankyou Mr Brennan for telling it how it is

Hats off to Mr Brennan. I know reporting on City is his job, but as a utd fan, it must have hurt to put that in print.

oakiecokie said:
Ah,so nice that Oakie`s constant moaning at those Blue Mooners who regard it as a Rag paper,are beginning to take a positive feel from them nowadays.
Even better when you get Spencer and Co.actually giving us some credit and at the same time belittling the Rags forlorn mess.
Thank you SB.See mate,working at the Winsford Chronicle/Guardian (can`t remember which one it was) all those years ago did you no harm at all. ;)
They still need to publish an article with all the empty seats (woops sorry, fans dressed up as empty seats) in the swamp marked with circles (I don't mind which colour).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.