Great season again stop the moaning trust our owners...

kiam06 said:
After reading some of the pathetic crap on here over the last few days I thought I'd try and add a bit of balance as there are still some blues on this forum who remember when times were actually shite.

We have just finished second(from the top not bottom) and we lost a cup final which let's be honest a decade or so a go we couldn't even dream of getting to.

To the 'fans' who booed Kolorov yesterday you are a DISGRACE please do not renew your tickets we do not need you anywhere need our ground, to boo a player wearing a City shirt is something a rag would do and quite frankly that's what some blues are becoming. Get yourselves down to Trafford and get a ticket there you are not wanted at City.

We are experiencing the most exciting times in the clubs history we have a world class squad a stadium that is second to none and an owner who is investing billions in our infrastructure yet people have the audacity to come on this forum and complain.

Get your head out of your backsides stop this fixation with what the reds are doing and let's concentrate on the blues for once. Our owner will appoint a new manager and it will be the right manager I have 100% faith in our owners after all they chose Mancini who delivered us three trophies( some may have forgotten that).

Come on blues things could not be better let's enjoy the summer get behind the new manager and we can only be successful there is no other possible outcome.
Agree about Kolarov and the fans who booed him.

Not sure I can accept your argument that everything is OK. The players have given nothing at Wembley, or at home to Norwich.

Over a 38 game season we finished second how can there be a lack of effort?!!!

kiam06 said:
Over a 38 game season we finished second how can there be a lack of effort?!!!
Well it's either a lack of effort or fitness. We've come up against teams who beaten us or drawn purely because they worked harder than we did. If we'd matched their work rate, with the quality of players we have we'd blow them away.

Compared with last season i think both our pressing and movement off the ball has been worse.

nederblue said:
Great. Another thread from a "super fan" telling us how to support the team.

BTW it wasn't a great season, it was a below average season and a missed opportunity to stamp our authority on the League. I am hoping next season we wont have as many players under performing and we romp home with the title.

I agree, I don't like it when someone tells me a supporter of Manchester City since 1966 what I can and can't do when watching the team. I actually don't boo the team or any player but as in the film "The Life Of Brian" if someone who has paid their brass feels the need to when they are under performing then fair enough, how else can a supporter let the players know their feelings whilst witnessing a shambolic performance as yesterday was.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
nederblue said:

BTW it wasn't a great season, it was a below average season and a missed opportunity to stamp our authority on the League. I am hoping next season we wont have as many players under performing and we romp home with the title.

I agree, I don't like it when someone tells me a supporter of Manchester City since 1966 what I can and can't do when watching the team. I actually don't boo the team or any player but as in the film "The Life Of Brian" if someone who has paid their brass feels the need to when they are under performing then fair enough, how else can a supporter let the players know their feelings whilst witnessing a shambolic performance as yesterday was.

And what does it achieve please enlighten me?

kiam06 said:
After reading some of the pathetic crap on here over the last few days I thought I'd try and add a bit of balance as there are still some blues on this forum who remember when times were actually shite.

We have just finished second(from the top not bottom) and we lost a cup final which let's be honest a decade or so a go we couldn't even dream of getting to.

To the 'fans' who booed Kolorov yesterday you are a DISGRACE please do not renew your tickets we do not need you anywhere need our ground, to boo a player wearing a City shirt is something a rag would do and quite frankly that's what some blues are becoming. Get yourselves down to Trafford and get a ticket there you are not wanted at City.

We are experiencing the most exciting times in the clubs history we have a world class squad a stadium that is second to none and an owner who is investing billions in our infrastructure yet people have the audacity to come on this forum and complain.

Get your head out of your backsides stop this fixation with what the reds are doing and let's concentrate on the blues for once. Our owner will appoint a new manager and it will be the right manager I have 100% faith in our owners after all they chose Mancini who delivered us three trophies( some may have forgotten that).

Come on blues things could not be better let's enjoy the summer get behind the new manager and we can only be successful there is no other possible outcome.

Times have changed since the takeover and so have the expectations and requirements of the club and hence the fans. This was a dissapointing season by anyones standard compared to last. Not just in terms where we finished in the league but on every level on the pitch.
If Wembley wasn't dissapointing for you then I don't know what could be?
I agree with your overall sentimentd but TBH I don't think I need the lecture.

kiam06 said:
nederblue said:

As little as sticking your head in the sand.

We are powerless to do anything now. Season is over. And we just have to wait for a new manager to be appointed, and for the odd change in personnel. But don't try and gloss over a hugely disappointing finish to the season.

12 months ago, we'd won the title in thrilling style. Mancini was untouchable, and as this season ends, we've gone from that to losing the manager and given an incredibly heartless performance at Wembley, and we've just done it again yesterday at home to Norwich. Alarm bells should be ringing. Perhaps this is the inevitable reaction to losing a manager, but don't tell me all is well when it most clearly is not.

kiam06 said:
nederblue said:

Well Kolerov knows that the fans were pissed off with him. If they hadn't have booed he might be still living in a bubble where he thinks he perhaps had a decent game. The fans gave him an honest from the heart instant "Staff Appraisal" and he knows where he stands, he needs to improve and he has the summer to try and achieve that improvement.

BillyShears said:
Excellent post and one i agree with wholeheartedly. I know it's been a bit of a flat end to the season, but some of the drama queening and general agitation is frankly, ridiculous. If everyone takes one step back and looks at the season, then although it has been a failure from the owners' point of view, for us supporters the FA Cup final and 2nd is one hell of a platform to build on. Personally can't wait for August.

Its not an excellent post. or rather it may have been if the OP hadn,t been on here last week taking the piss out of one of the best players ever to play for city.
Get behind every city player OP and don,t be a fucking hypocrite.

I am glad it is over

Now we move on, exciting times

New manager, new players, new kit, new fixtures etc etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.