Great season again stop the moaning trust our owners...

Dodge said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
nederblue said:
Great. Another thread from a "super fan" telling us how to support the team.

BTW it wasn't a great season, it was a below average season and a missed opportunity to stamp our authority on the League. I am hoping next season we wont have as many players under performing and we romp home with the title.

I agree, I don't like it when someone tells me a supporter of Manchester City since 1966 what I can and can't do when watching the team. I actually don't boo the team or any player but as in the film "The Life Of Brian" if someone who has paid their brass feels the need to when they are under performing then fair enough, how else can a supporter let the players know their feelings whilst witnessing a shambolic performance as yesterday was.

OK, but apart from The Premiership title, the FA Cup, Aguerooooooo, the best squad ever assembled at our club, the Etihad Campus, the trams, the City Circle, the bigger stadium &
free wiFi, what have the new owners ever done for us?

:)

Jamie Oliver?

You've hit the nail on the head great post Dodge.

kiam06 said:
Over a 38 game season we finished second how can there be a lack of effort?!!!

you don't seem to be on the same wave length as the owners unfortunately...

we can keep on banging the drum of look where we were etc etc etc but its about where we are now that matters.

we finished second best in the premiership and lost the fa cup final for the team we have that is not a good season and by rights if it was a great season why did the manager lose his job?

any way role on 2013-2014 season and win back what we lost this season.

leewill31 said:
kiam06 said:

we can keep on banging the drum of look where we were etc etc etc but its about where we are now that matters.

we finished second best in the premiership and lost the fa cup final for the team we have that is not a good season and by rights if it was a great season why did the manager lose his job?

The manager lost his job because our owners understand the value of progression.

Please look at the overall picture we have years to make up on other top European teams where are now is still a work in progress.

Some people don't know they're born...considering we finished bottom in the 1822-3 season getting stuffed in our final game seven Quadrilles to nil by Lady Ffrothingham-Blip's Water Colour & Harpsichord Wanderers it wasn't too bad.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
The future's still blue. Agree about Kolorov, think he's crap myself, but booing him ain't gonna make him play any better.

That was pathetic yesterday. You never boo one of our players, personally I wonder if some people who watch us would rather we where we were 15 years ago.

kiam06 said:
leewill31 said:
kiam06 said:

The manager lost his job because our owners understand the value of progression.

Please look at the overall picture we have years to make up on other top European teams where are now is still a work in progress.

exactly as a club we went backwards this season,maybe you need to change your title as it was far from a great season.

i just hope our owners give new manager time, for me i never forget bobby, he gave us silverware, 2nd this season isnt exactly the end of the world, just remember we have come from.

leewill31 said:
kiam06 said:
leewill31 said:

exactly as a club we went backwards this season,maybe you need to change your title as it
was far from a great season.

No. Champions League football is a great season get real.

kiam06 said:
After reading some of the pathetic crap on here over the last few days I thought I'd try and add a bit of balance as there are still some blues on this forum who remember when times were actually shite.

We have just finished second(from the top not bottom) and we lost a cup final which let's be honest a decade or so a go we couldn't even dream of getting to.

To the 'fans' who booed Kolorov yesterday you are a DISGRACE please do not renew your tickets we do not need you anywhere need our ground, to boo a player wearing a City shirt is something a rag would do and quite frankly that's what some blues are becoming. Get yourselves down to Trafford and get a ticket there you are not wanted at City.

We are experiencing the most exciting times in the clubs history we have a world class squad a stadium that is second to none and an owner who is investing billions in our infrastructure yet people have the audacity to come on this forum and complain.

Get your head out of your backsides stop this fixation with what the reds are doing and let's concentrate on the blues for once. Our owner will appoint a new manager and it will be the right manager I have 100% faith in our owners after all they chose Mancini who delivered us three trophies( some may have forgotten that).

Come on blues things could not be better let's enjoy the summer get behind the new manager and we can only be successful there is no other possible outcome.

I'm confused. I agree with near-all of what you said... and yet I still think you're an idiot.

....Weird.

kiam06 said:
leewill31 said:
kiam06 said:

exactly as a club we went backwards this season,maybe you need to change your title as it
was far from a great season.

No. Champions League football is a great season get real.

for the team we have and the money spent i expected more that is me being realistic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.