Greatest ever English team

I really didn't think we could sustain it this season and early signs weren't great. But this team always finds a way.
Agree mate . I thought we wouldn’t win it this season not because we are not the best but that it’s very hard to keep going season after season . How wrong was I

The size of balls on this squad is just fucking incredible.

Mental resilience the likes of which nobody has ever seen.

Not only the 4 in a row, but the fight they've shown to win each, in particular 3 of them when they could have been considered up against it at various points. The daft charges came along and they went and did the treble, then won the super cup and the club world cup to back it all up.

It doesn't get any better. Nobody has came close to achieving what this group, this team, have done.

Just amazing, well done to everyone involved at the club. You will go down in history as the greatest.

Genuine question how do people decide when a team starts and ends?

I keep thinking this myself. Because when you look at, say, De Bruyne...

100 point season, treble winner, domestic treble winner, four titles in a row, 2 x double winner (next week could be 3x), six titles in seven, 3x playmaker of the season.

There are several members of this team who have, quite literally, done all of that, Kev, Phil, Kyle, John, Eddy. How anybody could argue that those guys aren't members of the greatest ever team. Like... it's not even close... what group of 5+ players can even get anywhere close to that?

It only even becomes an argument if you start arbitrarily breaking up the last 7 years.

Never.
In.
Doubt.

The best team in the land and all the world.

Enjoy it while it lasts. It will never get better than this lads and lasses. This is beyond anyone's expectations. Fucking awesome football club.

Erm 7 in a season will happen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.