Green Man for Wembley Final - * UPDATE ON PAGE 3 *

Bluebird1

Anne-Marie has asked me to post this on her behalf. She was responsible for arranging with the Landlord of the Green Man for it to be a City pub for the semi final.

"I've spoken today to the landlord of the Green Man regarding the Final but as of yet he has not met with the police regarding arrangements.

He did say that due to a large number of disturbances after the game on Saturday the Police may (may) have certain restrictions the pub have to adhere to for the Final.

The meeting will take place on Friday and he will call me as soon as he has all the details.

As for the car park, once I have all the info from the landlord I will be allocating spaces and priority will be given to those who booked for the semi-final and want to book again. I won't be taking any bookings until I have heard from him."

Anne-Marie
(AM-FSF Blue)

Re: Green Man for Wembley Final

No it was closed. We had our mini bus waiting right outside with three crates of stella so happy days!!

Not sure about the "disturbances" though, saw very little mither myself!

Talking of pubs-in the event i cant get a ticket where does anyone reccomend watching the game in pubs round wembley,and will they ley you in without a ticket?

we are stopping in harrow so should be good for a piss up after the match

Quite a big disturbance back down towards the roundabout and then towards wembley way. Don't know if it was that one? Quite a few got the baton off the police.

"He did say that due to a large number of disturbances after the game on Saturday the Police may (may) have certain restrictions the pub have to adhere to for the Final." This bit sounds ominous, i hope this doesnt mean the police are going to close local off licences as well, maybe try and stop us using the roundabout. Lets hope they dont put any restrictions on the pub. If they do surely they would for the whole area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.