Green Man for Wembley Final - * UPDATE ON PAGE 3 *

Re: Green Man for Wembley Final

Sorry for the delay in updating. Spoke to the landlord again yesterday and it will be the same set-up for the final as it was for the semi, but he will be reducing numbers in the car park on advice from the police. So, as before, if anyone would like to book a place in the car park please let me know by pm including size of coach (49/56 etc seater). Coaches are free to park but spaces will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis and priority will be given to those who booked for the semi final and want to re-book for final.

Again, once the pub has exeeded it's quota of people, the doors will be shut and you won't be admitted, so make sure you get there early. Pub will be open from 9.30am. Food, beer in the garden, marquees, portaloos etc will all be available again.

A-M

Re: Green Man for Wembley Final

AM-FSF Blue said:
Sorry for the delay in updating. Spoke to the landlord again yesterday and it will be the same set-up for the final as it was for the semi, but he will be reducing numbers in the car park on advice from the police. So, as before, if anyone would like to book a place in the car park please let me know by pm including size of coach (49/56 etc seater). Coaches are free to park but spaces will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis and priority will be given to those who booked for the semi final and want to re-book for final.

Again, once the pub has exeeded it's quota of people, the doors will be shut and you won't be admitted, so make sure you get there early. Pub will be open from 9.30am. Food, beer in the garden, marquees, portaloos etc will all be available again.

A-M

Thanks for the information.....let's get it rocking!!!!!!

green man??

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1Ji8RRiREs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1Ji8RRiREs</a>

All large coach spaces have NOW BEEN TAKEN - only spaces for minibuses (16-seater or less) ONLY AVAILABLE

A-M

What was the wetherspoons on the high st and the greyhound like? Were there any other pubs that were decent around the west side of london? We were in Harrow for the semi which was brill, but going straight to wembley central this time.

bainy said:
What was the wetherspoons on the high st and the greyhound like? Were there any other pubs that were decent around the west side of london? We were in Harrow for the semi which was brill, but going straight to wembley central this time.

Outside the Greyhound was good. Cans from the Offy at £1.50 and plenty of atmosphere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.