Green Man for Wembley Final - * UPDATE ON PAGE 3 *

does the greenman check your ticket? or do they asume that because its behind the west side its city pub, noticed that the bobby moore one at the other end of the car park was all red

UUJblue said:
does the greenman check your ticket? or do they asume that because its behind the west side its city pub, noticed that the bobby moore one at the other end of the car park was all red

I was picking up my semi final ticket from mate in it, they were checking tickets but let you in if you were with someone who had a ticket

Did anyone go in the Fusilier up towards Sudbury?.......quite a good boozer with loads of staff on

For a good quality boozer the Blackhorse on sudbury hill is good for ale and food.........you can park up in sudbury and walk to the ground......approx 1.5 miles

I heard somebody mention that there are some photos from the Green Man from the semi final on this site?? Does anybody know where they are?? I can't find any. Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.