Greg Cunningham...

Ryinho said:
Why the hate for guidetti, from what i saw he looks a great prospect, then again city fans only rate one player after a game. He may not be the quick but tbh he can work on it, he a great finisher and can read the game very well and tbh he work his balls off for the team. So give the youngster a chance to improve they been thrown in at the deep end. He a much better player than santa cruz plus everyone loved him in the reserves but he plays one game and he not good enough. City fans atm are just turning into a right fickle bunch i feel sorry for the fans who know it take time to win something, we will never do it over night so people just chill out because we will become a force to be reckon with.

Your goin too far the other way pal how is he better than cruz? cruz has played for bayern, his country blackburn and city and got a fair few goal the injurys have taken there toll but he is a class act, if the kid has a similar career he will be lucky and to say right now after one game he is MUCH better than cruz is way off the mark

uwerosler28 said:
Ryinho said:
Why the hate for guidetti, from what i saw he looks a great prospect, then again city fans only rate one player after a game. He may not be the quick but tbh he can work on it, he a great finisher and can read the game very well and tbh he work his balls off for the team. So give the youngster a chance to improve they been thrown in at the deep end. He a much better player than santa cruz plus everyone loved him in the reserves but he plays one game and he not good enough. City fans atm are just turning into a right fickle bunch i feel sorry for the fans who know it take time to win something, we will never do it over night so people just chill out because we will become a force to be reckon with.

Your goin too far the other way pal how is he better than cruz? cruz has played for bayern, his country blackburn and city and got a fait few goal the injurys have taken there toll but he is a class act, if the kid has a similar career he will be lucky and to say right now after one game he is MUCH better than cruz is way off the mark

He cant say Guidetti is better than Santa Cruz because of what RSC has achieved in his career but i honestly beleive that Guidetti is a better option than RSC.

Just my opinion but crockey santa cruz is fucked now with injuries he moves like a fucking oak tree and cant hit the back of the net nor win a headed. Guidetti is the better option

Your goin too far the other way pal how is he better than cruz? cruz has played for bayern, his country blackburn and city and got a fair few goal the injurys have taken there toll but he is a class act, if the kid has a similar career he will be lucky and to say right now after one game he is MUCH better than cruz is way off the mark[/quote]

I mean that he was better last night, cruz is alright but what annoyed me is that everyone jumped on guidetti back and tbh i really do think guidetti will make it for us along with nimely,boyata,ibrahim and maybe tutte. Also if the young player read this what will it do for their confidence atleast try and give them some support not aiming this at you uwerosler. But i just thought i will add it.

Being swedish and having seen this guy play for bromma few months ago, not a single person believe he will make it at city. There are better players his age in sweden and he doesnt have one great attribute. He will be a championship/lower level PL player eventually

Stillsy said:
Blue-Eyes said:
Young and still learning.

And as he is still young and learning it's probably best to support his development rather than suggesting that he is awful.

Discuss.....

everytime hes played hes been shocking. Boyata has shown that he is good enough to make it at this level.
When was that?

cityboy1 said:
brianstrousers said:
When was that?

last night,scunthorpe and preseason
Not exactly opposition that could really be judged to have 'shown he is that he is good enough at THIS level'.
He looks to me that he might have what it takes but at the moment all i've seen is potential

brianstrousers said:
When was that?

When he (Along with Kompany) kept Rooney out of the game for 180 minutes despite our midfield being utter wank, offering no protection or retention of the ball.

King Geedorah said:
brianstrousers said:
When was that?

When he (Along with Kompany) kept Rooney out of the game for 180 minutes despite our midfield being utter wank, offering no protection or retention of the ball.
You really believe that?

brianstrousers said:
King Geedorah said:
You really believe that?

Well he didn't score till extra time in the second leg, so yeah.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.