Gregg Wallace

I don't get the hate for him to be honest. He's a working-class lad, made good.
Good for him. There are a lot more disagreeable and dislikeable people on the BBC
than Greg Wallace. That is for sure. Live and let live. None of us are perfect.

Seems like another product of an over-inflated media which needs to pump out pages and hours of bilge about "celebrities" and their thoughts and lives. Thus the celebrities become pumped-up self-important caricatures and people get sick of them or take the piss.
It's like the Clarkson effect- he was someone whose views about cars I would listen to but beyond that I couldn't care less.

I don't get the hate for him to be honest. He's a working-class lad, made good.
Good for him. There are a lot more disagreeable and dislikeable people on the BBC
than Greg Wallace. That is for sure. Live and let live. None of us are perfect.

I was unaware that being a working class lad made good is any kind of indication of character tbh.

Stitched up well and truly by the journalist, who must loathe him. Piece together all the juicy bits, most likely with a lot taken away from the context of the entire interview.

That said, he definitely seems a bit of a strange character.

It’s so easy to be superior from behind your keyboard isn’t it?
It’s hard not to dislike him when he said he didn’t want his son and limits the time he plays with him. It’s a pretty odd line to take in an interview.

It’s hard not to dislike him when he said he didn’t want his son and limits the time he plays with him. It’s a pretty odd line to take in an interview.
You don’t know the guy, you have never met him and have no idea of his personal relationships or circumstances. Yup - dead easy to be superior and judgmental when typing into your phone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.