Gregg Wallace

It’s so easy to be superior from behind your keyboard isn’t it?

Not sure how that makes anyone superior by having an opinion on and replying to a post.

I would ask you for a reason but we both know you ain't got one. Maybe the forum isn't for you if such a reply bothers you. It was hardly inflammatory.

The truth is no one knows the guy and we have snippets but him having 'done good' doesn't mean anything nor is it an indicator either way.

Not in terms of career or money unless made good means something else.
I think someone from a working class background who succeeds when they have had less opportunities than others at least provides an indication that they are likely to be hard working, determined and resourceful, all of which are laudable characteristics.

I think someone from a working class background who succeeds when they have had less opportunities than others at least provides an indication that they are likely to be hard working, determined and resourceful, all of which are laudable characteristics.

Doesn't always make them someone to admire though.

120810085914-guzman-loera.jpg

We will have to disagree on this one mate I know plenty of pretty shitty blokes that have succeeded.

To highlight an extreme example hard working determined and resourceful could be an apt description of one Jimmy Saville and plenty blew smoke up his arse because he was successful. The list is endless really.

Anyhow not sure Gregory Wallace is worth this much of our time whether he be a sinner or a Saint who just happens to come across as a bit of a twat in interviews.

could also be down to sociopathic or psychopathic behaviour which could help them to success and lead to them trampling on others. In Gregg’s case I’m leaving it at ‘seems a ****’

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.