Gregg Wallace

I'd love to write a "My Saturday" article but it really wouldn't have much in common with this.

He's got an autistic, non verbal son but spends most of his Saturday in the gym, eating in Harvester and playing computer games while leaving the mum to fend for herself. I suppose he did move her mum in though to take over his share of responsibilities. What a great man.
Nice of him to cook for them once a week though, crab sandwiches and chips..

Always imagined that he’d be an absolute dickhead in real life, and feel like this interview confirms it. Partridge-esque in places.

GFuEejAXMAAKVhA
No doubt he gives his PA a lift to the taxi rank once he’s finished at the Harvester (with his big plate).

Always imagined that he’d be an absolute dickhead in real life, and feel like this interview confirms it. Partridge-esque in places.

GFuEejAXMAAKVhA
He's not an easy watch, and even more so on Inside The Factory, where he interviews staff with his banane oddball questions about how their products are made. The BBC made him do one when he proper offended all the lady staff at the Nestle, so no more factories for him but they kept him on for Masterchef.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.