Gregg Wallace

He's a fucking idiot.

Made a career from being on masterchef basically repeating the ingredients back "first you get the beef, then you get that chilli come through, wow".

He has a wellness website which he charges for, so he's trying to portray himself as a fit and healthy bloke. But because he's an idiot he's actually just undermined himself and come across as a massive dick head.

I saw an interview he did on GMB where he was telling people they didn't need to sign up to plans or to diet, they just needed to eat three healthy meals and cut out snacking and only drink as much as they needed to in order to get drunk. All that whilst marketing his site, which provides people with meal plans and recipes and costs money!

He's not an easy watch, and even more so on Inside The Factory, where he interviews staff with his banane oddball questions about how their products are made. The BBC made him do one when he proper offended all the lady staff at the Nestle, so no more factories for him but they kept him on for Masterchef.
Mundane and banal = banane!! Great work pal.

Always has come across as a prick, this confirms it, not much time for his Australian sidekick neither if I'm honest
John Torode - he’s a bit of an odd one as well.

I went to his restaurant or former restaurant a couple of times a while back (Smiths of Smithfield), and he was there walking the floor, so to speak.

He had a really unusual manner about him; hard to explain but he used to come up to the table to make odd comments, and he had this strange habit of staring at you vacantly for an uncomfortably long period before he said anything. He obviously really fancied himself and I stopped going after one particular episode.

I went to his restaurant or former restaurant a couple of times a while back (Smiths of Smithfield), and he was there walking the floor, so to speak.

He had a really unusual manner about him; hard to explain but he used to come up to the table to make odd comments, and he had this strange habit of staring at you vacantly for an uncomfortably long period before he said anything. He obviously really fancied himself and I stopped going after one particular episode.

I'd have said what the fucks up with you lad, and your chips are shit as well

Haha, that's pretty much word for word how he behaved when I was there. He also made comments that had no relation to anything that was being said, when I said my meal was good he replied with "when life gives you lemons..." and walked away. Would of half made sense if I was eating a dessert or something, I was having lamb

Haha, that's pretty much word for word how he behaved when I was there. He also made comments that had no relation to anything that was being said, when I said my meal was good he replied with "when life gives you lemons..." and walked away. Would of half made sense if I was eating a dessert or something, I was having lamb
Maybe you misheard him and you’d been served lemmings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.