Greggs

Two hours and still there. Impressive.

That's what you get for shopping in Tesco.

tbf it seems that is the type of horse I have been betting on this last week, man, awful form.

As for Tesco's if you steered clear of the cheap skank ready meals you will have been fine.

tbf it seems that is the type of horse I have been betting on this last week, man, awful form.

As for Tesco's if you steered clear of the cheap skank ready meals you will have been fine.
Or just steer clear of the shop, better safe than sorry and all that.

Or just steer clear of the shop, better safe than sorry and all that.

If only it was only Tesco's, wasn't there loads of others caught up in it as well.

I use Tesco's lol

besides all that it started in Ireland first :p

I watched a Stacey Dooley docu About all the missing murdered women in Canada. Especially indigenous women. Do Not believe they are all Nice at all. Shower of cunts. Obviously our poster and resident Moose fucker isn’t involved in that....or is hè? :)

Very racist people, I was shocked. The Mounties in particular were horrendous. Which is a shame because I always fancied them in their dashing outfits.

Maybe they need a couple of Greggs to chill out. Still, Canada, what a shower of cunts.

The natives are indeed treated like shit by the government mate. Especially way up north.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.